Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Hi-

So, here goes my first post:
    I looked through the forums (fora?), and found no reference to the Graffiti Shortcuts that I enjoyed with my previous Palms (Visor DLX, Clie T665C). Are they gone, even though you can still type the :shortcut: symbol (s,alt)? Can you add new ones? I don't see the option in preferences where it used to be in Palm OS 4.x.

I saw Shortcut5, but the ReadMe file refers to performance losses when using it.

Anyone able to help?
    The answer is put "graffiti shortcuts" in the search function at the top of the page and I am sure you will find many solutions.

Basically you can copy them from another palm and use a graffit program or use the shift button.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Thanks- good info, and the 'graffiti shortcuts' search worked much better than just 'shortcuts'.

Sorry for the duplicate subject; I have become what I desipise...
    Quote Originally Posted by bsgolob
    Hi-

So, here goes my first post:
    I looked through the forums (fora?), and found no reference to the Graffiti Shortcuts that I enjoyed with my previous Palms (Visor DLX, Clie T665C). Are they gone, even though you can still type the :shortcut: symbol (s,alt)? Can you add new ones? I don't see the option in preferences where it used to be in Palm OS 4.x.

I saw Shortcut5, but the ReadMe file refers to performance losses when using it.

Anyone able to help?
    Regarding the performance, it depends upon the app that is running. The best solution is to only enable ShortCut5 for the apps (MemoPad, Address Book, etc.) you want to use with it. -Mark
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Thanks Tamura, that's what I'm doing now.