1.    #1  
    Hey everyone...

New guy here with a question... How do you make a Word document private just like the Memos? Would I need a separate application? If so, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks.
    Chris
    Not sure, dont think it can be done...why do you want to make it private?
  3.    #3  
    That's to bad... It's more of a curiousity. I do have important word documents that I'd like to be kept private though. The files that I would like to be kept private would be business related materials. If you know what I mean...

Thanks.
    Chris
    The Memo application has the option of masking or hiding your memos marked private. When masked they're then password protected and the title greyed out. That's what I use for things like banking records, social security numbers, etc.
  5.    #5  
    Yeah... rambo47, I use the Memo application too as well. It's just that the Memo is'nt well suited for lengthy documents as word is.
    Chris
    You could use applock it would make the entire app locked as apposed to one document though
  7.    #7  
    Anyone have any experience with Applock? I did a search for this application and didn't see anyone with a 650 using it. But, the 600 people who are, are having some glitches.

Any other suggestions...
    Chris