1.    #1  
    I'm on my 3rd generation of Treo, had a 300, 600, and now a 650. All have been very good to me and Sprint has done right by me as well despite a few bumps in the road.

Anyway, just wanted to say that AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $there$'$s$ $no$ $better$ $phone$ $on$ $the$ $market$ $today$ $for$ $business$ $users$. $I$ $love$ $my$ $650$!
    I'm in love with mine as well. I look back at when I had my HP 4350 and my cell phone doing business. Great products, but what a pain! Now, a Treo 650 with a bluetooth headset, and I'm in business!
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    yeah, i have to say, this baby is a beauty. ive had not a single reset whatsoever. speakerphone is awesome. .... screen... wonderful.. i could go on...
    It's so funny. I whip this phone out to put a friend's phone number in it, and a group crowds around wondering what in the world I have in my hand. It's nice to brag that I have a $600 phone that can do everything. (the value is actually more with the software I had to invest in, as well as the headset!)
    And I thought I impressed a lot of people with my Visorphone! Even the pocket pc iPaq owners were even drooling with envy.

Just last year when people saw my Treo 600, they would ask, "is that a phone?" Now they say, "is that a Treo?" pointing at my T650.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    Please do.....