1.    #1  
    I'm looking for an app that updates scores rather than surfin' to a website. Anyone aware of a free or cheap one? I need it for tommorrow.
    CBSSportsline.com will send you alerts. I understand that Yahoo will do the same.

LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    handmark express has sports scores. I'm not a sports fan so I pretty much ignored that service, but what I recall it was pretty thorough. 30day trial is free. also news, weather, maps/directions, 411. If you're on sprint and have a montly vision credit that you dont normally use, you can apply it to the monthly subscription. I was usually letting $10/mo go to waste until I signed up. I really like it - browsing for weather, maps, reuters news is just way too slow to be feasible as far as I'm concerned.

http://express.handmark.com/sports.php - looks like you can pay just for sports - $20/yr.
    Quote Originally Posted by massaloch
    handmark express has sports scores. I'm not a sports fan so I pretty much ignored that service, but what I recall it was pretty thorough. 30day trial is free. also news, weather, maps/directions, 411. If you're on sprint and have a montly vision credit that you dont normally use, you can apply it to the monthly subscription. I was usually letting $10/mo go to waste until I signed up. I really like it - browsing for weather, maps, reuters news is just way too slow to be feasible as far as I'm concerned.

http://express.handmark.com/sports.php - looks like you can pay just for sports - $20/yr.
    If you don't mind paying & you're serious about your sports, Handmark Express is your choice.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Well, Sports is the one thing that I think Handmark Express could vastly improve on. They do not have realtime/gametime up to date scores and stats. The scores and stats are great if you want to see them from the previous days game. But if you could click update and get up to date information, that would make Express Sports very kick a$$
  6.    #6  
    Do you know of anything that gives realtime updates?
    varichat bots gives you updates also
  8. Jea
    to follow. I know they do it for football and probably other sports as well.