Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Greetings!

Without trying to sound like I'm soliciting, we just want to let people know that there is a larger capacity battery available for the TREO 650. It is made by Mugen Power and has a capacity of 2200mAh. These are new and have just been released for the TREO.

Thought you'd like to know.

Mark Fabian
    www.lionbattery.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Battery
    Greetings!

Without trying to sound like I'm soliciting, we just want to let people know that there is a larger capacity battery available for the TREO 650. It is made by Mugen Power and has a capacity of 2200mAh. These are new and have just been released for the TREO.

Thought you'd like to know.

Mark Fabian
    www.lionbattery.com
    For someone not trying to solicit you sure did a good job of it

Seriously though, Thanks for the ifno
    $72.95/ea. A little steep for me, but I'm sure some power users will be interested.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    OUCH!!! Does it have to be $73?
  5.    #5  
    This is always the hardest part of saying hello and updating people on product available. I don't always want to sell but like to inform people. Of course, no matter how I word it, I'm selling. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Mark
    I honestly would rather pay for and buy the palmOne branded OEM battery. The 2200 mAh doesn't give you enough power for that kind of money. Plus I'd never use an aftermarket battery, especially one that costs THAT Much. The OEM battery is 1800mAh, I think I'll stick with a battery I trust. Plus with the 15% coupon you aren't paying that much for the official battery.
    Lion, sounds interesting. I just hit your site, and your March vacation notice is still up, and I couldn't get the "battery" or "charger" links to work. Please advise re: Treo 650 battery cost, shipping, availability, etc.

thanks.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    OUCH!!! Does it have to be $73?

Say what! It's not suppose to be that price! This note caught my attention. I've fixed it now. The price was incorrect. It should have been lower. Whew!

Mark
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ghuber
    Lion, sounds interesting. I just hit your site, and your March vacation notice is still up, and I couldn't get the "battery" or "charger" links to work. Please advise re: Treo 650 battery cost, shipping, availability, etc.

thanks.
    You're using Firefox, aren't you? Our site isn't Firefox compatible, yet. We're working on it though....

Mark
    That is kind of steep for an additional 22% capacity. Does it offer more than a 22% boost in talk/standby time?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ghuber

thanks.
    Removed the March Vacation notice. When we updated our site about 2 weeks ago, it must have slipped back in. It's gone again. The batteries are in stock. PM me and I'll give you details....

Mark
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47
    That is kind of steep for an additional 22% capacity. Does it offer more than a 22% boost in talk/standby time?
    You have to remember that the price was incorrect and has now been fixed. You would get about 15-20% more talk time, etc. But it also depends on the way you use the Treo. What the backlight is set at, what programs your running, etc.

Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Battery
    Say what! It's not suppose to be that price! This note caught my attention. I've fixed it now. The price was incorrect. It should have been lower. Whew!

Mark
    Much more realistic. Thanks
    $60 is not a bad deal. Anyone bought it yet? Tried it? I think I'd rather have someone else be the guinea pig on this one. I just took the leap and installed firmware 1.23 on my GSM phone and tapped out my adventurous spirit...
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    $60 is not a bad deal. Anyone bought it yet? Tried it? I think I'd rather have someone else be the guinea pig on this one. I just took the leap and installed firmware 1.23 on my GSM phone and tapped out my adventurous spirit...
    I am a prime canidate for it as my phone usage leaves me wishing I could get another hour out of my battery each day. However, im also leary with my $60. Id gladly pay it for a solid product though.
  16.    #16  
    FWIW, we have a solid reputation on sites like Aximsite.com (known as mef38) and PDAPhoneHome.com. Plus we advertize on many PDA/Phone sites.

We may be new at TreoCentral, but we're not new in the market.

Mark
    I bought my extended 650 2200mah batt from http://www.factorydirectcellular.com...ng/treo650.htm for $35 plus $5.95 shipping... u get free shipping if you spend over $50.
    Its a tight fit.. (batt cover tight over it) but works great..no problems i ve had it for over a week.
    Johnski
    Last edited by johnski1969; 04/30/2005 at 11:25 PM.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    johnski,
    I typed in www.directfactorycellulur.com and there is no information available for such a site.
    what address do you use?
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    johnski,
    I typed in www.directfactorycellulur.com and there is no information available for such a site.
    what address do you use?
    http://www.factorydirectcellular.com/
    uhm.... the picture shows 2000mAh (also shows item no. HLI-TE600, maybe it is so new that the picture for the 650 is not added yet...).

Anybody that gave this a try and compared it to standard battery life?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast