Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    now that sounds like a plan..if u went to compete & sell treo batts that is.
    I'd suggest price of $40 max..then maybe I'll buy some more.....
    Please let us know when the pencil has been sharpened and price reduced, then I may consider buying one. Do you have any test data on the battery? I know it depends on usage, but usage applies to any battery, whether it be OEM Palm or Mugen. 1800 ma is 1800 ma and 2200 ma is 2200 ma. I want to see test data to substantiate that is indeed is 2200 ma. It's easy to print a 2200 ma label and slap it on a 1800 ma battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Battery
    Except we are not selling it for $73. If you noticed, it is only $59.95. That being said, we do appreciate the comments above indicating that a better price can be found elsewhere. We're just going to have to go back to the manufacturer (Mugen Power) and have them sharpen their pencils.

Mark
    Wow, this is turning ugly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Battery
    Except we are not selling it for $73. If you noticed, it is only $59.95. That being said, we do appreciate the comments above indicating that a better price can be found elsewhere. We're just going to have to go back to the manufacturer (Mugen Power) and have them sharpen their pencils.

Mark
    There's even a chance that the $60 battery and the $35 battery are the same thing made by the same company. Neither sellers have accurate pictures on their websites to prove otherwise.
    I have the Factory Direct 2200mAh battery. So far it has not been very stable. When the power gets very low it either resets or freezes. I have not yet given it a full recharge cycle, when I took it out of the wrapping it was at around 36%. I am hoping that fully recharging the battery will recalibrate whatever it is measures the battery power and that the battery itself is not defective.
    not probs here ndp... charge it!! LOL
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    summing things up here, where is the best place to buy an extended battery?
    I'd LOVE to purchase a 2200 maH battery but only if it fits into the device and is stable.
    I'd probably pay $45 for one.
    but if there are no 2200 mah batts., where can I find a good deal on a 2000 mah batt.?
    I tried factorydirectccellular.com and they seem to be out of stock.
    any other ideas?
    I gotta have more cowbell
    The power dips and instability have stopped. I guess the phone had to get used to the new battery. I am loving the extended life. I now have 50% power remaining after a full's day usage after only having around 35% left at the end of the business day. Will continue to monitor performance.
    Regarding the non-OEM battery voiding the warranty, there was a vauge answer but not specific. If were to use a non-OEM battery and my phone is messed up because of it, will it be covered by my SprintPCS (Lockline i think)?

Debating between these two:
    PalmOne OEM @ NewEgg for $31.50 http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Produ...82E16858999075
    or
    non-OEM 2000 mAh battery for $29 http://www.factorydirectcellular.com....htm#batteries

Thanks.
    Anyone have any reviews on a 2000 mah battery? I am thinking of buying one in a week or so.
    FYI, I just want to let everyone know my experience with the Factory direct extended battery for the Treo 650. The battery has completely failed within 2 weeks of use and doesn't even charge anymore. When I try to contact factorydirectcellular about a rma, I DO NOT GET A RESPONSE!! Basically, I've been very disappointed with the customer service (or lack thereof) and with the quality of the products...

P.S. I also bought a micro LED from them as well and it broke with in the 1st day TOO!!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    FYI, I just want to let everyone know my experience with the Factory direct extended battery for the Treo 650. The battery has completely failed within 2 weeks of use and doesn't even charge anymore. When I try to contact factorydirectcellular about a rma, I DO NOT GET A RESPONSE!! Basically, I've been very disappointed with the customer service (or lack thereof) and with the quality of the products...

P.S. I also bought a micro LED from them as well and it broke with in the 1st day TOO!!!
    That's the good thing about buying with a credit card. Just cancel the entire charge.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123