1.    #1  
    Everytime I hotsync, it causes a reset right away, even before the hot sync screen comes on my computer. It resets, loads back up AND THEN I can do 1 full hot sync. An attempt to hot sync again causes it to reset once again.

Anyone know what I should do? I just made a custom ROM and installed voicedial by voice signal, butler, backupbuddyVFS, mLights and uninstall, so I am not sure if this is related or not.

Anyone know what I should do?
    The obvious first step is undo whatever you've changed since it last worked, i.e. uninstall your custom ROM. If the problem goes away, then you know you caused it.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Since upgrading to Fw 1.23, I am getting reboots after each Hotsync. #*377 reports reset caused while running hotsync. PIMsDataMgr.c, line:135 checkRecordChunk mean chunk is null...

I did not do any customization to the ROM. Any suggestions on what is causing this? and how to fix it?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    bump
    Since upgrading to 1.28 I have this problem too, soft resetting after hotsync. #*377 'helpfully' tells me the problem lies with PIMsDataMgr.c Line 135... augh!
    Quote Originally Posted by spacebar
    Since upgrading to 1.28 I have this problem too, soft resetting after hotsync. #*377 'helpfully' tells me the problem lies with PIMsDataMgr.c Line 135... augh!

No one?
    Some here, except that I get this at the *very end* of the HotSync, so it's not a critical error for me, but it's still very annoying. I'm not using Windows software, so it might be a difference in when something is done, maybe time update? I might try diabling time updating next time to see what happens, as it does that last in pilot-sync in Linux.
    My unlocked GSM with the new firmware started this yesterday as well...I decided to hard reset, reinstall the new firmware and limit my 3rd party apps to my most needed, ie Agendus, DTG, Snappermail, etc...so far, no more issues so I'm thinking it was one of the other (many) 3rd party apps I tried which might have caused some issues. I know its a pain, but try hard resetting and starting over while also being selective on installing 3rd party apps.