Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Did ##377 (Sprint), and it says no errors were logged. So why does my Treo keep freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken
    Quote Originally Posted by kenjancef
    Did ##377 (Sprint), and it says no errors were logged. So why does my Treo keep freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken

Did you do ##377 or ##377#? You need the pound after the 7.
  3. f40
    My Treo is now starting to lock up more & more, not just overnight. Pulling the battery out seems to be the only way to fix it (I suppose I could reset using the stylus, but the battery removal is quicker).
    Pinfante, is your new one still working ok?
    Palm IIIx >- Treo 180 >- 270 >- 600 >- 650
    Anyone determine the problem? I just got my Treo last night and it did this in the morning after charging all night. This is ridiculous for something that's so expensive.
  5. f40
    Mine was a hardware problem totally related to the temperature of the Treo. Once the Treo got under about 12 deg C it literaly froze. I ended up keeping it under my pillow at night to keep it going & if I was in a cold place it would lock up, keeping it in my pocket would normally keep it going.
    I ended up getting it replaced & the new one has no such problem.
    I suggest that hardware replacement is the best option as there seems to be the odd bad one around.
    Good luck..
    Palm IIIx >- Treo 180 >- 270 >- 600 >- 650
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12