1.    #1  
    My phone has been randomly turning itself on and staying on until the 2 minute auto-off period throughout the day. My battery which lasted 2 days or more now won't make it through the day. Does anyone know of any incriminating apps that I might have installed. I would appreciate any help you guys have, you have saved me many times before.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I don't see this, but another thread here talks about it. If I recall the possible situation is that the phone is having a hard time getting a signal and may be switching towers, which causes it to wakeup.
    Speaking of random turn-ons, yesterday I saw this chick jogging in the park and...
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    If you make a statement like that, you must attach a pic. I think that's in the forum rules somewhere...
    do you have verichat? I noticed that mine comes on all the time when i have teh always on enabled...don't know why it keeps losing the connection so i just disabled it.
    Mine does that on occasion. If I turn off bluetooth it stops.
    I used to have random turn-ons as a teenager.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tcc
    I used to have random turn-ons as a teenager.
    If only we had appreciated all the extra testosterone we had at the age of 16.