1. agi
    I called in for replacement on Monday and was told they are on backorder and to wait few days. Today is the 5th day and still nothing. Has anyone experienced that or they are just playing me ?
    I waited about 10 days...my first one was dropping the radio everytime it got bumped. Got a new one as replacement.
    Part of the reason I wound up purchasing an unlocked version from P1 directly was that Cingular was having serious supply problems. They did turn one around in a few weeks, but by that time I'd already been online a few weeks. ;-)
    While on a business trip in Southern California I ended up calling 15 Cingular Stores and found one Treo. they would not hold it for me so I drove like a mad man and was able to get there in time to pick it up.
  5. agi
    I bought my Cingular Treo via PalmOne. Can I go to the store and exchange it?
    According tot he store where I bought mone (an "all carriers" joint) Cingular is selling them so fast that everyone is having a hard time getting them....they just can't make them as fast as they are being sold. Local brick and mortars are getting in one at a time, maybe a week apart. They were even pulled from the web site for a while as to many retailers were complaining about short supply and they were going to talk their customers into using other carriers.
  7. agi
    On the other hand if mine will arrive with new rumored software and firmware, I'm willing to wait
    Quote Originally Posted by agi
    On the other hand if mine will arrive with new rumored software and firmware, I'm willing to wait
    Well, I'm already running 1.21 and rumor is 1.23 should be due any week now. I'd honestly expect vendor rollout of specialized f/w upgrades to take longer. YMMV
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    1.23 is already out. Check the other threads in this forum.