1.    #1  
    I've been a Pocket Quicken user for a long time and had the privilege of participating in the beta testing for the new 2.5 version. If you're a Pocket Quicken user, you'll want to do this upgrade to get the new features which are awesome. I especially like the new budgeting features.
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    Can you bank online wirelessly like Splash Money?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr
    Can you bank online wirelessly like Splash Money?
    No... but until Splash Money allows me to wirelessly send transactions and not just download those already made, Pocket Quicken is the hands down winner.
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    Pocket Quicken is something I would love. How's the 5-way support?
    <a href="http://www.beergeek.com">Beergeek</a> - History: Newton>Pilot Pro>Visor (blue)>Pencil>Toshiba e740>Treo 300>Treo 600>Treo 650>Cingular 8125> <b>Treo 650</b>
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    I like it. Budgeting, reporting, 5-way support/ThumbNav™ support, and scalable fonts, and a NEW ICON (unfortunately, there's an upgrade price).

Very nice improvement.
    There's supposed to be a free upgrade for 2.0 owners who bought it this year, according to MyTreo.net. My registration code won't work with it. Do I have to request a new code?
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    There's supposed to be a free upgrade for 2.0 owners who bought it this year, according to MyTreo.net. My registration code won't work with it. Do I have to request a new code?
    Email support, they have to manually regenerate a new 2.5 compatible code for you and will send it to you in the email. Very nice support, very happy with my purchase.

Good company, I have one of there old keyboards for my ancient Palm III...
    Quote Originally Posted by riverbruce
    I've been a Pocket Quicken user for a long time and had the privilege of participating in the beta testing for the new 2.5 version. If you're a Pocket Quicken user, you'll want to do this upgrade to get the new features which are awesome. I especially like the new budgeting features.
    I have my doubts as to whether this is really worth the hefty $15 upgrade price. I do my budgeting on my computer and use Pocket Quicket for data entry and display. Why do I need it?
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus
    I have my doubts as to whether this is really worth the hefty $15 upgrade price. I do my budgeting on my computer and use Pocket Quicket for data entry and display. Why do I need it?
    This is a really good article from MyTreo.net. There are some new features that are really nice, and it has a cleaner look that is designed for the Treo. Best wishes on your decision! http://mytreo.net/news/archives/000469.php
    It's not an article -- it's a press release!
    Well, you asked why you need it, and the "article" told you the benefits. Now, it's up to you to choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus
    It's not an article -- it's a press release!
    you say tomato....

I think the upgrade is worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    Well, you asked why you need it, and the "article" told you the benefits. Now, it's up to you to choose.
    I wanted more than just "facts" advertised by the company ... I was hoping for an analysis from a less partial source.

Has anyone tried MonePlus from SmartCell (the makers of TextPlus)? It is far less expensive.
    I'd still be interested in hearing from people about the compelling features in the upgrade. I'm mystified by the list on Landware's site.