1.    #1  
    Markspace says the two are compatible, yet I've been reading various reports around the net that the Bluetooth connection is broken 10.4.

Can anyone confirm this?
    Can't say about bluetooth (my iBook is toothless) but sync via USB using MS works fine. The iSync conduit is now *much* quicker.
    i have synced mine via BT and via the cable no problems
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkC
    Can't say about bluetooth (my iBook is toothless) but sync via USB using MS works fine. The iSync conduit is now *much* quicker.
    Also, syncing in Tiger with MissingSync doesn't bring up the iSync window each time, which is nice. It syncs with iSync in the background without invoking the UI.
    For those who have iPods, are you finding that pressing the HotSync bottom on the Treo won't sync with your iPod? I have to manually go in to iSync and click "Sync devices" for it to work.

I'm also having a problem with HotSync manager clearing the my desktop (as it does with a successful sync) but my Treo will hang sometimes while the Treo screen states: "Synchronizing Memos".

I removed the devices from iSync and hoped that might solve the problem but no luck. Am I the only one?
    Quote Originally Posted by jimf
    Also, syncing in Tiger with MissingSync doesn't bring up the iSync window each time, which is nice. It syncs with iSync in the background without invoking the UI.
    iSync works in the background now with MS and Palm HotSync.

I'm syncing my 650 with a PowerBook G4 (bluetooth and cable) using Palm HotSync no problems. Also syncing Tungsten C with a iMac (via WiFi) using MissingSync no problems.

Using .mac to keep all four in sync with no problems. iSync is "much" faster! Tiger is great.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  7.    #7  
    I confirmed my question myself.
    It didn't work at first. I had to uninstall Missing Sync, then reinstall it. Then I had to delete all my Bluetooth pairings with the Treo and re-pair them. Now it works.
    Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. I'm using the Treo650 and a powerbook. I use MIssing Sync to sync my data between the 2 equipment. However i have recently upgraded my to Tiger from a fresh installation.

WHen i tried to install the iSync conduit from apple website , it gave a error meassage saying that the have to install iSync ver 1.2 . Anyone have any help?
    Quote Originally Posted by oasis
    Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. I'm using the Treo650 and a powerbook. I use MIssing Sync to sync my data between the 2 equipment. However i have recently upgraded my to Tiger from a fresh installation.

WHen i tried to install the iSync conduit from apple website , it gave a error meassage saying that the have to install iSync ver 1.2 . Anyone have any help?
    got this error too, until i found Enable Palm OS Syncing under the devices tab in iSync. that should fix the problem
    Try to 4.0.5 Missing Sync update. It came out after your post and is supposed to fix Tiger problems.
    i've been using 10.4/10.4.1 and MS with no problems, bluetooth and cable sync fine with iBook and 650. the update probably fixes a few bugs, but it was already tiger-compatible.
    Also experienced a hung iSync until I discovered the 'hidden feature' that you have to double click on the conduit entry in the Missing Synch panel and tick the checkbox to enable it .

Has anyone managed to get UK field labels on their contacts? In my OS10.3.9 AB I have 'Postcode' and 'County' but I cannot get rid of 'Zip' and 'State' on my flashed v1.23 Treo 650.

Also how can I lengthen the screensaver so that it doesn't turn off the screen every 20 secs?
    Interesting. I've been using MS for sometime now with both Panther and Tiger, but it has never started iSync during a sync. The only problem I have is that it hangs at times and I have to restart. How is iSync used by MS?