1.    #1  
    Iím having low volume (earpiece and speaker) problems on my Cingular 650. Iíve read a lot here about the problem in other posts.

Iím trying to decide if itís worth it for me to make and exchange. Has anyone returned a low volume 650 to Cingular and received a replacement that has better volume?
    Quote Originally Posted by kwilkins
    Iím having low volume (earpiece and speaker) problems on my Cingular 650. Iíve read a lot here about the problem in other posts.

Iím trying to decide if itís worth it for me to make and exchange. Has anyone returned a low volume 650 to Cingular and received a replacement that has better volume?
    I have a Sprint phone and have the same problem. I didn't know it was an issue. I thought about taking it to the store to see if they will replace it, because it is hard to hear even when the volume is all the way up.
    Did you do the Cingular upgrade? They claim it was a voice mail fix, but really a firmware upgrade. Maybe it would help.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kwilkins

Cingular sent me a replacement, but unfortunately it had the same low volume problems.