Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have played with ZLauncher for sometime and I am not that impressed. Are there better skins or apps. that make it better? I am just wondering because almost everyone on Treo Central has it. Thank You!
    What is it in particular that you don't like?
  3.    #3  
    The screen was a little cluttered and I haven't found any great themes. ANY SUGGESTIONS AT ALL WILL BE OF BENIFIT.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCBsnapshot
    The screen was a little cluttered and I haven't found any great themes. ANY SUGGESTIONS AT ALL WILL BE OF BENIFIT.
    I thought that might be the case....was my impression to begin with too.

I like the Clie and the Panther themes.

Here are some screen shots -
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TCBsnapshot
    I have played with ZLauncher for sometime and I am not that impressed. Are there better skins or apps. that make it better? I am just wondering because almost everyone on Treo Central has it. Thank You!
    I felt exactly the same way when I first got ZLauncher. I played with it but couldn't see all the benefits or how to make it the way "I" would want it. The only thing that worked was to bite the bullet and read the Manual IN DETAIL. I tried each of the options it described, just to make sure I knew what it did.

As a result I found the best combination of features and settings that makes my Treo much more jam-up. I hope that works for you as well. Good luck...
    KitMoni
    ditto. But i keep trying to get myself to like ZLauncher. I mean it looks cool, but once I load it, its just weird, I dont like it. I mean I have powerrun, and that allows the transfer of apps, and well ZLauncher does it as well, but adds other things. I'm still debating, been doing this for what a year now...
    Try LauncherX
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Take a look at mine. You really need to play with all the settings in Zlauncher.
    phaggard,
    What theme are you using?
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by phaggard
    Take a look at mine. You really need to play with all the settings in Zlauncher.
    I didn't know you could do that?

That's awesome The most I did was change the background colors because I did not use any of the themes - they use up memory.

I will check out mine in detail this weekend.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    How well does zLauncher interface with the phone function?
    Quote Originally Posted by string3599
    How well does zLauncher interface with the phone function?
    No issues for me - seamless
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I can't remember the sight but here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    IMHO, all zlauncher adds is bloat. I tried it and absolutely hated it. The palmOS interface is a really good, minimalist approach. The only things you really need to add are powerrun and a file explorer (like fileZ or rescoe).

I actually just use the phone app to organize my shortcuts. Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to get many of my SD card apps to show up. That's the only drawback I see.

The zlauncher skins are horrid and none of the preceeding screenshots changed my opinion (they actually re-enforced it).
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Some more shots showing some different setups.
    Is all about personal preference. I am pretty happy with it. Here is the way I have it setup:
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    what theme are you using cash?
    There are many good-looking Zlauncher skins on Palm Gear. Look under Utilities, then Launcher skins, then Zlauncher skins.

I haven't used this program yet, but am interested.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by LMBvideography
    what theme are you using cash?
    The T3 Standard OS5.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I personally like the clean look

My Zlauncher theme
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast