Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    Ok where do you get and how do you install fonts! lol....dang....
    http://www.lubak.net/ (Fonts4OS5)
    Palm Vx -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by plaut
    Here's mine....it's with Eungang's Cool Water theme with a different backimage (and with Fonts4OS5/FontSmoother).
    Okay I'm curious how you have this set up.. Is it a separate panel at the bottom of the screen that is the Today ZL Plugin? Last I tried that I couldn't get it to look right, just had a big empty space at the bottom. I hope I haven't overlooked this in the manual.
    Bah, I hadn't changed the opacity.. And I kept adding the clock, which is default to black, so I was getting nothing but a blank plugin panel.. ahem

Is it possible to reduce the size of the panel that you know of?
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Is it possible to reduce the size of the panel that you know of?
    not that I know of....
    Palm Vx -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p
    I have downloaded Snap but for some reason Ican't get it to work. Can Someone help me with this?
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Do you have a SD card installed?
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned the pop up menus in ZLauncher. It's one of my favorite features. Just click and hold for a second on any item in the launcher and you get a handy pop up menu. Works in ZLauncher's file browser, too. Oh, and you can hide items, too. Notice there is no Quick Tour or Activation etc.

Here's a few screenshots. You'll notice the absence of tabs. I never saw the use for tabs; even when I had all my apps categorized, I would always be on the All tab. Maybe if I had hundreds of apps... Nah, I probably still wouldn't use 'em.

And in case you're wondering, the theme is ZL_AquaBrushed v. 5 from http://www.palmspirit.com/phpmalogit...at.php3?cat=30

[EDIT] panic215, make sure you create the directory /Palm/Programs/Snap/ on your SD card BEFORE you take any screen shots. This got me, too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nanook; 06/26/2005 at 06:41 PM.
    I have installed a and created the /palm/programs/Snap directory. However, when I select snap and press the button it captures a picture of the Snap preferences screen. I've tried going into Snap and enabling it the going back to the Home Screenbut it won;t take the picture. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jason
    Hi all,
    I read the pdf and played with ZL for hours, but i never found a way to do this and it is hard to believe it is not possible to do.
    How can you create a tab to display Blazer's bookmarks and history URLs. It is got to be possible?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678