Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    The subdirectories will be on the card (RAM has no directories). Install and give it a shot. You'll get the hang of it before too long...
    i just loaded zluncher to the ram and i loaded a theme to the sd card. when i try to launch the Zlauncher app it says No available theme for this device. if anyone can help me please AIM me at vietalogy.

thanx.
    Quote Originally Posted by vietalogy
    i just loaded zluncher to the ram and i loaded a theme to the sd card. when i try to launch the Zlauncher app it says No available theme for this device. if anyone can help me please AIM me at vietalogy.

thanx.
    Install the theme to the RAM first, then use the theme manager to copy it to the card, everything will be automatic then. You did it yourself manually and ZLauncher has no idea where you put the theme.

There is a really extensive manual that comes in the download too, try giving it a read over and many of your questions will be answered.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyparanoid
    Install the theme to the RAM first, then use the theme manager to copy it to the card, everything will be automatic then. You did it yourself manually and ZLauncher has no idea where you put the theme.

There is a really extensive manual that comes in the download too, try giving it a read over and many of your questions will be answered.

Cheers
    i looked through the whole zip and i found NO manual. thanx for your help! if someone could send me the manual at viet4lyfe@gmail.com i would apreciate it.
    Last edited by vietalogy; 05/12/2005 at 09:44 PM.
    Manual is in the zip file as downloaded from the three main spots that one might get the file from...PalmGear, Handango and of course ZZTechs...the Manual File is named (oddly enough Manual.htm)

Try getting a fresh copy of the zip file if you don't have one, it will be much faster then posting here every time you have a question and you will learn a lot about ZLauncher.

Cheers
    I am using the ZLT_crystal_OS5_64K theme and no icon set. How can I add a specific icon for a tab? For example, I want a tab dedicated to the GoodLink applications, how can I add the red good box as an icon to the tab. I have icons displayed for the other tabs that I've used from the default set.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrimse
    I am using the ZLT_crystal_OS5_64K theme and no icon set. How can I add a specific icon for a tab? For example, I want a tab dedicated to the GoodLink applications, how can I add the red good box as an icon to the tab. I have icons displayed for the other tabs that I've used from the default set.
    Can't be done on the Treo, has to be done on a PC with a skin builder. Not too complicated and if you know what you are doing, adding one icon would take all of a few seconds...

Two places to get skin software I know of are:

http://festus440.happypalm.com/

AND here:

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...0&prodid=99689

Adding an icon is not beyond the abilities of the average pc/palm user, give it a try. Basically, you will install the skin studio on your pc, open the software, open the skin you want to add the icon to, page down to where the tab icons are, add a new one or paste over one you don't need, then save the skin with the newly added icon. Simple

Good Luck
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81
    ZLT_Opera_OS5_64K
    hey do u know where I can find the aquawood xp hi res 64 theme. for zlauncher .i need to intall a theme. you can email me at yesj25@yahoo.com. thanx
    I installed Power Run, then Zlauncher. I can't sync my oneworld timetable (big file I have on card) and Vindigo (when on card). With several re-installs of both of these and dataviz, my phone memory is shrinking fast with no new files.
    How do I clean up phone's RAM? Can I run oneworld and Vindigo from SD card? Powerrun seems to be controlling some stuff on card. Are Powerrun and Zlauncher incompatible? How do I fix this mess? Thanks for helping!

(Cingular Treo 650)
    Don't use PowerRun, use ZLauncher. Move applications to card in the ZLauncher directory (there are two options when you Move To Card from long-press context menu, ZLauncher and Palm/Launcher) and when you do this it creates a shortcut. This shortcut SHOULD be able to sync properly, the only program I sync is AvantGo and it works perfect with it. Other programs should as well, it's the reason ZLauncher has such shortcuts.

As for how to fix your situation? I'd say use PowerRun to undo whatever it is it does to your programs (move them back into ram) then use ZLauncher to move them back to the SD card (creating a shortcut etc..)
    Last edited by Franko515; 06/21/2005 at 07:45 AM.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Thanks khaytsus - how do you get to the ZLauncher directory and find the "long-press context menu"????
    Quote Originally Posted by scottmbritton
    Since we are sharing, heres snapshots of the theme I use.

I didn't create the theme but I added all the icons to fit the themes style. The today plugin helped me through my conversion from PPC. Zlauncher is my favorite app for the Palm OS.

Oooo I like this one... what is it?

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    Oooo I like this one... what is it?

Bek
    That one is called Noia and there are iconsets, backgrounds, PTunes/AeroPlayer skins, DIA Skins and everything. Been out for a long, long while...it is eyecandy, isn't it?

Don't have the link handy as I am at work, but a brief search should bring it up for you. I know there is a bunch of stuff Noia over at 1Src.

The original was a skin or iconset for windows or something. A guy named Darrin I beleived was the first to port the Noia over to ZLauncher.

I will run around a bit to see if a search brings up the site. I am sure it has been modified, and shared around quite a bit too, so there are probly many different places one might find it.

EDIT: Here is the original, http://www.darrinsden.com/skins.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyparanoid
    That one is called Noia and there are iconsets, backgrounds, PTunes/AeroPlayer skins, DIA Skins and everything. Been out for a long, long while...it is eyecandy, isn't it?

Don't have the link handy as I am at work, but a brief search should bring it up for you. I know there is a bunch of stuff Noia over at 1Src.

The original was a skin or iconset for windows or something. A guy named Darrin I beleived was the first to port the Noia over to ZLauncher.

I will run around a bit to see if a search brings up the site. I am sure it has been modified, and shared around quite a bit too, so there are probly many different places one might find it.

EDIT: Here is the original, http://www.darrinsden.com/skins.htm
    Hey Matty! thanks for finding that, that was so sweet. I figure since all you *men* have shown off your MANLY themes/skins/icons etc, I could show off a more girlie skin.. I LOVE THIS.. I sat down with the manual last night and created tabs and categories and even hid some of that crap that I hate seeing (ie, quick tour, "welcome" blah blah... I'm not good at flashing ROM's so I figure hiding it is the second best thing. lol)

Goes well with my candlelight vaja case.

Bek
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    Hey Matty! thanks for finding that, that was so sweet. I figure since all you *men* have shown off your MANLY themes/skins/icons etc, I could show off a more girlie skin.. I LOVE THIS.. I sat down with the manual last night and created tabs and categories and even hid some of that crap that I hate seeing (ie, quick tour, "welcome" blah blah... I'm not good at flashing ROM's so I figure hiding it is the second best thing. lol)

Goes well with my candlelight vaja case.

Bek
    It's so, so......uh....Pink.

Cheers
    LOL I know !! Isn't it great!?!? ....giggle...

Bek
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Here's mine....it's with Eungang's Cool Water theme with a different backimage (and with Fonts4OS5/FontSmoother).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm Vx -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by plaut
    Here's mine....it's with Eungang's Cool Water theme with a different backimage (and with Fonts4OS5/FontSmoother).
    Ok where do you get and how do you install fonts! lol....dang....

Bek
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast