Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    for 1.), when I go to the top/bottom bar, the only check box I see for the top bar is "Show Toggle Top Bar Button" and "Category".

Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_
    1. menu.options.zl prefs.top/botom bar.top bar pattern.use built in back image: DEselect. Then select back colour and frame colour if you choose.
    repeate for bottom bar.

2. I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean the tabs below the top bar?* Or do you mean the title of the current tab?**

* menu.options.zl prefs.general.tabmode:top

** menu.options.zl prefs.top/bot bar.Category:select
    Chillin:

I have been customizing the auqawood theme to match the one shown. I am pretty close, but can't figure out how to have the "Today" plugin appear ONLY when the Today tab is selected. See:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...p-BE9BB958.bmp

I also would like to know how you were able to change the color on some of the text in the top bar (i.e. battery meter) and reduce the font size for the tab name in the upper right.

Thanks.
    Well, I figured out how to change the tab title and the clock plugin color. Only confusion now is how to get the Today view to show up under the Today tab ONLY.

Thanks
    I've worked it out. Take a look....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by myculito
    for 1.), when I go to the top/bottom bar, the only check box I see for the top bar is "Show Toggle Top Bar Button" and "Category".
    menu.options.zl prefs.top/botom bar.top bar pattern.use built in back image: DEselect.

It is in the pattern sub-menu.
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    I use zlauncher and love it. It does take a little time to manipulate but well worth the price to me. I like eye candy and the plain jain screen that Palm OS uses just doesn't do it for me. I've attached five of the many, many theme combinations I have on my phone. It's quite versatile. Currently I'm using the Gorilla theme with PalmOS5_Sony icons (and gorilla background.)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKeleher
    I use zlauncher and love it. It does take a little time to manipulate but well worth the price to me.
    That second one was the most "useable" (to me) ZL screen I have seen....but I am not a "candy" person.....more of a "function over form" kinda guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_
    ^ I like the Crystal theme you are using, and would use it myself except for the strange signal indicator.

Anyways, just curious what is with the [*?]'s in front of your Appt.s?
    The [*?] is a indicator from our calendar that notes if I accepted the meeting or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    and the name of your theme is?
    ZLT_Crystal_OS5_64K
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phaggard
    Some more shots showing some different setups.
    How did you get your recycle bin http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...achmentid=7757 to look like a windows one? I also use this theme, but my bin is ugly.
    I've used zlauncher until i got my treo...now I can't justify the 1MB+ that it takes. space is at a premium, and i just wish zlauncher was smaller...maybe a zlauncher lite....
    Quote Originally Posted by scottmbritton
    Since we are sharing, heres snapshots of the theme I use.

I didn't create the theme but I added all the icons to fit the themes style. The today plugin helped me through my conversion from PPC. Zlauncher is my favorite app for the Palm OS.
    What theme is that? And icon set?
    C~Money
    ~Treo 600 ~~> Treo 650 (Sprint PCS)
    ~Sony Ericsson HBH-660 & Jabra EarGel
    ~Vaja i-Volution T-65 (Caterina Steel Gray)
    ~Sandisk 1GB Ultra II Secure Digital SD Card
    ~pa1mOne cradle (w/extra battery)

Quote Originally Posted by ekuzco
    I've used zlauncher until i got my treo...now I can't justify the 1MB+ that it takes. space is at a premium, and i just wish zlauncher was smaller...maybe a zlauncher lite....
    I think one of the best part of ZLauncher is the integrated ability to run apps from the SD card. Not all apps with it work, but it does a farily good job.
    Thought I'd throw in my $0.02. I personally like having a lot of information readily visible. I'm using ZLT_Crystal_OS5 theme with one of the included backgrounds; I edited out the stupid penguin. I woudn't use Palm w/o ZL.

-Sketchy
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98...ncheraaron.jpg

since there are no programs you must just look and this one and day dream
    i have a new tab titled with my name, with no icons, just so it has a clean look, i can easily use the 4-way to select all of my apps
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HKeleher
    I use zlauncher and love it. It does take a little time to manipulate but well worth the price to me. I like eye candy and the plain jain screen that Palm OS uses just doesn't do it for me. I've attached five of the many, many theme combinations I have on my phone. It's quite versatile. Currently I'm using the Gorilla theme with PalmOS5_Sony icons (and gorilla background.)
    I like the second and fourth ones. What are their names?
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Since I haven't contributed to this thread in a couple of pages, I thought I'd post my current favourite theme/setup

Eclipse

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...p-BEA26EF5.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...p-BEA26F0D.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...p-BEA26F11.bmp
    Soylent Green Is People

[QUOTE=Chillin_]Since I haven't contributed to this thread in a couple of pages, I thought I'd post my current favourite theme/setup

Eclipse
    [QUOTE]

Chillin, if you note on the previous page of this thread, my screen shots have a different icon for the signal display. Can you change that icon with out changing the theme or are the two linked. I like yours shown above.
    i again tried zlauncher, however I am not sold on it Its great dont get me wrong, but I dont need it, PowerRUN is fine with me, and it does everything I ask it to do..
    Chillin, if you note on the previous page of this thread, my screen shots have a different icon for the signal display. Can you change that icon with out changing the theme or are the two linked. I like yours shown above.[/QUOTE]

While it is possible, it is VERY difficult, to change the signal indicator on a specific theme. It is beyond my abilities to do, but some of the users hare have done it.

p.s. Ya, the Eclipse signal indicator is deffinetely the best I have seen.
    Soylent Green Is People

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast