1.    #1  
    This may seem a bit trivial, but is it possible to change the plastic shell of the Treo 650 to another color? I have a Sprint 650 and I was thinking of changing the shell to silver (like Cingular) or the gray (like the Palmone unlocked GSM version). I want to make my Treo a little more unique.

Where would you be able to get this? Is there a part number that you can order this from PalmOne?
    Making it look like a Cingular or P1 phone isn't making it look unique.

Put lipstick and a wig on it if you want unique.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    NO it can not be done at this time. What it is is what you got opening voids warranty if they can prove it.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzydiver
    NO it can not be done at this time. What it is is what you got opening voids warranty if they can prove it.
    There is no way to prove it. And if it did void the warranty, I would be surprised. At the Roadshow the Director of product development showed me how to open it and even replace a part (the crackle wire).