1.    #1  
    Mine got corrupted and I don't have the original CD. Apparently, you cannot get it from Palm One's website .

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Well, you can download it from Palm. But you'll first need to register for the Plugged In Developer Program.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Aha! Thanks. I'll fish around their website for the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by illustreous
    Aha! Thanks. I'll fish around their website for the link.
    here's a head start

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    Registered. Thanks a bunch.
    Once logged in, (on the main page) you'll see Development Resources on your left side. From there, click the Treo link. It's about a 180MB download.

7.    #7  
    179 MB! Whoa!!!
  8.    #8  
    Ack! Hotsync is hanging when synching up "Calendar"
    Is this the complete OEM CD, or just the palm desktop app?
    Quote Originally Posted by tpwalker1980
    Is this the complete OEM CD, or just the palm desktop app?
    Desktop. OEM discs have all that other "free goodies" crap.

Being in the situation to have get a download for the seemingly elusive PalmDesk for Treo 650 -- who knew it was top secret? -- I followed this procedure, too. But where' s that 180MB you guys were talking about? :-) The only one I found for "Generic" (mine's an unlocked, unbranded GSM model) Treo 650's is over 600MB. But hey, what's broadband for if you can't do a big download once in a while.

Or have I just found the wrong file?
    i also see treo generic 600MB
    so where can i download the 180MB ?