1.    #1  
    I've been thinking about getting a good Bluetooth headset to use with my PalmOne branded unlocked Treo 650. Of course, everybody has opinions about which headset is best. Some swear that the new Palm headset is going to be best.

Well, in addition to sound quality, battery life etc, I am looking for one that fits well on the ear for individuals who wear glasses. At the same time, I don't want to clip it on to my glasses. Any glasses-wearers have any ideas?

Thanks.
    David
    Bluespoon AX fits inside the ear without a clip. Probably not the best headset in terms of range and clarity, but it's the smallest.
    You can use Jabra eargels with the TBH - they work great and won't affect your glasses.
    You could also get lasik surgery or contacts and never worry about glasses again. Then, you will have no limitations on the bluetooth headset of your dreams.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcsipe
    You could also get lasik surgery or contacts and never worry about glasses again. Then, you will have no limitations on the bluetooth headset of your dreams.
    Unless of course you wear sunglasses.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    Unless of course you wear sunglasses.
    Interesting, good point. I didn't have that base covered. Perhaps tinted contact lenses to block out the sun? Since I don't even know if they make those, that doesn't really do the trick.

Back to the drawring board then.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    I'm a glasses wearer and the 660 + eargel works awesome..
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=77299

My Jabra BT250 works fine with my glasses. Of course, the thickness of your frames is going to come into play, too. Mine are wire frames, but if your temple pieces are thicker, they're more likely to interfere with an over-the-ear headset.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by defii
    I've been thinking about getting a good Bluetooth headset to use with my PalmOne branded unlocked Treo 650. Of course, everybody has opinions about which headset is best. Some swear that the new Palm headset is going to be best.

Well, in addition to sound quality, battery life etc, I am looking for one that fits well on the ear for individuals who wear glasses. At the same time, I don't want to clip it on to my glasses. Any glasses-wearers have any ideas?
    I wear glasses all the time and the ear loop on my Cardo Scala headset works fine. There is a clip to attach it to the bow of your glasses, but I've never used it.
    I Have the TWH with the jabra earl gel. I'm 20/400 and wear glasses. I find that it fits well and with the ear gel the volume can get loud enough to hear in a hurricane. It tool a while to adjust the fit but I can say with all assurance that it does not get in the way of my specks.

Cheers,

MM
    Cingular Treo 650 (Unlocked?!?)
    Firmware 01.51 Software Treo650-1.17-CNG H/W A
    Treo Wireless Headset - Apple Ti15 OSX 10.3.9
    Palm VII -> Motorola StarTAC -> Treo 600
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    I use glasses sometimes and contacts at other times.

The glasses never seem to get in the way of the ear loop with the TWH, and vice versa.