Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For newer Palm handheld devices, Handheld Synchronization does not support the following new data types:

Additional contact fields, which include three sets of address fields, seven phone/email fields, two IM address fields, a URL field, a birthday field, and nine custom fields. Handheld synchronization supports only one set of address fields, five phone/email fields, and four custom fields.
    Additional Calendar events fields, which include an added location (text) field, categories, and an end time after midnight. (The maximum duration for a calendar event is less than 24 hours.) Handheld synchronization does not support the location field or categories for calendar events.
    Alarms and repeats in Tasks in the same patterns as in the Calendar and Date Book, as well as the option to repeat n days (or weeks or months) after the previous instance is completed. Handheld synchronization does not support any of these new data types for tasks.
    Notes attached to Contacts, Calendar items, and tasks that are larger than 10 KB. Handheld Synchronization limits you to 10 KB.
    Caution If you use these new fields, you might lose data on your handheld device. However, if you do not select this option, you will be unable to synchronize your handheld device with Entourage.

DOH
    Quote Originally Posted by archie
    Holy cowmmoly!

Is EVRYONE on the stupid juice?

Does anyone listen to what I say?

e2sync WILL syncronize Entourage "categories" with iCal's "Calendars" both directions. And THEN, do you know what else??? shhhhhhhhhh.
    You can then use Entourage to sync its categories with... ooooooooooooh, with Palm's categories.

Thank you very much for calling some of us stupid, my advanced degrees notwithstanding. Many people are not techies, yet we are trying to use these devices to increase our efficiency. Please have a little patience, or at least keep your ad hominem comments to yourself. I am among those searching and learning, yet I don't always understand the jargon. Another consideration is that your communication is lacking and you don't express yourself in a way that is clear to those not completely immersed or new to these technologies, which is your stupidity, not someone else's.
    Oh, and thank you to those who are patient and helpful!
    I thought that it was funny actually! Inaccurate but funny... I'm using e2sync. It's a great product. Just downloaded the released version for Tiger. The latest conduit does *not* appear to sync categories...

Tom
    To synce Entourage 2004 (or X) Calendar to a Treo 650
    Try
    Qsync Date conduit. http://www.queuesoft.jp/queuesync_date_20_e.html

Works just fine for me with Missing Sync 4.0.5 , which I find is the only way to get reliable synchronization.

I am running a 15" PB wt OSX 10.3.9, and haven't tested it yet with OSX 10.4.2 but soon will.
    Quote Originally Posted by drws
    To synce Entourage 2004 (or X) Calendar to a Treo 650
    Try
    Qsync Date conduit. http://www.queuesoft.jp/queuesync_date_20_e.html

Works just fine for me with Missing Sync 4.0.5 , which I find is the only way to get reliable synchronization.

I am running a 15" PB wt OSX 10.3.9, and haven't tested it yet with OSX 10.4.2 but soon will.
    Does it sync Location, etc?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12