1.    #1  
    Have any of you heard from palmOne about the Treo giveaway last week? I entered a number of times during the course of the 12 hours, and the web site said we'd hear within 72 hours IIRC. Somewhere else on the site, there was a longer period mentioned. If nobody has heard, I'd guess they got more response than they expected, and they are still sorting. But, I'm hoping they haven't sent the notice mails with tags that my system will treat as junk mail.

Have any of you heard that you've won, lost, or gotten a coupon?
    yes...a lot of folks heard and posted here in the forums.
    I got a 15% off coupon which I used on the Treo Wireless Headset. It came in today, it's home charging for me.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    yes...a lot of folks heard and posted here in the forums.
    Where? I searched before I posted.

I can't believe I won nothing with all the entries I made. Not even the coupon? I'm thinking the emails got sorted as junk, so I want to determine when they went out before it's too late to claim.
    it too late..the codes expired on 4/26. I forgot to use it in time.. Missed it by a day
    Quote Originally Posted by Newton convert
    Have any of you heard that you've won, lost, or gotten a coupon?
    Yeah I won!

15% off at the Palm Store... whoooopie! lol .. if I won a 650 that sucker would be on ebay so fast... I've always despised the "free-lunch".

I just want my dadgummed 650 to work.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    I even tried in the P1 contest for number of times but haven't got any email from them...
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    15% off coupon... i missed this thread and started another...forgive me.
    ~Steve
    Get @ me
    believe it or not, I just received my Treo Thanks a Million 15% off coupon from the giveaway, & it's good till May 16th.

I used that sucker to buy the Treo650 specific Wireless Headset & the Treo650 case off the P1 website. This is in anticipation of my future purchase of a VZW Treo650 come 09/2005!!! WooHoo!!!

Let me know if yall need the updated coupon code...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!