1.    #1  
    The extremely bright, constant blinking LED on the TWH is driving me crazy. For those of you who use the Tekkeon Mini, how bright is the LED and does it blink constantly, or only while in use? Are you happy with the connection speed and usability of the headset? Thanks for any input!
    Quote Originally Posted by lep354
    The extremely bright, constant blinking LED on the TWH is driving me crazy. For those of you who use the Tekkeon Mini, how bright is the LED and does it blink constantly, or only while in use? Are you happy with the connection speed and usability of the headset? Thanks for any input!
    The LED is very faint in daylight. In fact, it is sometimes hard to see. While the Headset is on it blinks every few seconds. I do not find it distracting.
    I have no issue with connectivity speed. The headset works well. I found the sound quality to be acceptable. I have not had issues with static up to distances of about 10 feet.
    I also have an Ety-Com wired headset. The Ety-Com blows any BT headset out of the water.
    If you must have a BT headset, the Tekkeon is not bad. If you can live without BT, buy the Ety-Com. The voice clarity is superb and noise cancellation is awesome. You will not regret it!!