1.    #1  
    Does anyone have a .prc or zip file of buttons ex 1.1 i am trying to get additional usuage of my hard buttons and found this, but the zip i got off the palmgear website isn't working, i keep getting invalid menu handle...is there a better free app to get additional hard button usage?

-----never mind-figured it out and i don't know how to delete the thread
    Last edited by mmdieter; 04/28/2005 at 09:45 AM.
    The application installed for me fine but it's not working. I'll assign apps to the 5-way dpad but nothing happens when I hold them down. What I REALLY want is something to let me remap the side button a power button.
  3.    #3  
    yea, it isn't working for me either, i read the info on it but that doesn't help
    Quote Originally Posted by mmdieter
    is there a better free app to get additional hard button usage?

CoLauncher is my preferred button launcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmdieter
    Does anyone have a .prc or zip file of buttons ex 1.1 i am trying to get additional usuage of my hard buttons and found this, but the zip i got off the palmgear website isn't working, i keep getting invalid menu handle...is there a better free app to get additional hard button usage?

-----never mind-figured it out and i don't know how to delete the thread
    LOL, classic P1... add that one to the boneyard heap too.
    Can you tell me what doesn't work and the kind of parameter you use with ButtonsEx ?
    Here I thought this thread was about **** Sex....
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I think if you delete the first post of the thread then the thread will die.

Rather than doing that though maybe you could post how you fixed it and if someone else has the problem we can all yell at them that there is a already a solution if they just SEARCH for it .

Glad you got it figured out.

Insertion, sorry you were disappointed. BTW Is that how you got the name? J/K of course.
    I had a problem with it not working at first as well. suddenly today it seems to work. perhaps it neds a soft reset..
    soft reset worked for me too....
    With a name like yours be careful for what you wish for. Actually I thought it was "button sex".
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Here I thought this thread was about **** Sex....
    Co Launcher is the best. Rock solid stable, and it lets you map every letter on your keyboard to an app.