1.    #1  
    Does anybody use Snappermail to access Gmail? I have tried numerous server settings with no luck! If anyone can provide the correct server settings, i would be very happy.
    Sure

Pop3 Server pop.gmail.com use port 995, always secure wrapped port
    SMTP smtp.gmail.com use port 465, always secure wrapped port
  3.    #3  
    Thank-you kindly.

Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Sure

Pop3 Server pop.gmail.com use port 995, always secure wrapped port
    SMTP smtp.gmail.com use port 465, always secure wrapped port
    http://www.snappermail.com/support/isp.cfm#82

GMail

1. These instructions require that you have the Premier or Enterprise edition of SnapperMail. GMail are rolling out their POP3 access in stages, so be aware that not all accounts will support this setup initially.

2. Log into your Gmail account, go into Settings, select the "Forwarding and Pop" link, and under POP3 Download, enable the type of POP3 access you want.

3. In your SnapperMail server account settings (Menu | Options | Edit Accounts | (choose account) | Server), enter the following:

POP3 Server: pop.gmail.com
    Username: your full GMail email address
    Password: your GMail password

SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com

IMPORTANT: Tap the "More" button at the bottom of the screen.

For POP3 Settings:
    - Set the "Use SSL" dropdown to "Always Secure (wrapped port)"
    - Use Port 995 (this port number should automatically be set when you select the SSL option listed on the line above)
    - Leave the other checkboxes unchecked.

For SMTP settings, you can use either "Set" of settings below. There is no mention to the word "Set" anywhere in the SnapperMail interface. These are merely two different ways that you can configure SnapperMail to send Email using GMail's server. Simply choose the set below that you want to use, but do not mix the settings together between both sets.

SMTP SETTINGS "More..." Set #1:
    - Set the "Use SSL" dropdown to "Always Secure (STARTTLS)"
    - Use port 587 (you will have to manually set this port number)

SMTP SETTINGS "More..." Set #2:
    - Use port 465 (this port number should automatically be set when you select the SSL option listed on the line above)
  5.    #5  
    The 486 SMTP setting works for me since I have Premier Snapper. I currently use Thunderbird email application on my PC, so I use 587 for SMTP delivery. You are right, every email application uses different settings.

Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    http://www.snappermail.com/support/isp.cfm#82

GMail

1. These instructions require that you have the Premier or Enterprise edition of SnapperMail. GMail are rolling out their POP3 access in stages, so be aware that not all accounts will support this setup initially.

2. Log into your Gmail account, go into Settings, select the "Forwarding and Pop" link, and under POP3 Download, enable the type of POP3 access you want.

3. In your SnapperMail server account settings (Menu | Options | Edit Accounts | (choose account) | Server), enter the following:

POP3 Server: pop.gmail.com

SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com

IMPORTANT: Tap the "More" button at the bottom of the screen.

For POP3 Settings:
    - Use Port 995 (this port number should automatically be set when you select the SSL option listed on the line above)

For SMTP settings, you can use either "Set" of settings below. There is no mention to the word "Set" anywhere in the SnapperMail interface. These are merely two different ways that you can configure SnapperMail to send Email using GMail's server. Simply choose the set below that you want to use, but do not mix the settings together between both sets.

SMTP SETTINGS "More..." Set #1:
    - Set the "Use SSL" dropdown to "Always Secure (STARTTLS)"
    - Use port 587 (you will have to manually set this port number)

SMTP SETTINGS "More..." Set #2:
    - Use port 465 (this port number should automatically be set when you select the SSL option listed on the line above)