1.    #1  
    Just D\L the trial version of this and holy cow does it crawl.

The only reason I'm considering it is for company e-mail access via OWA and that part worked like a charm. We're a BB shop but I already had my 600 and didn't need another gadget to drag around. Besides when I showed em my lappy and PDAnet they were like, how come we can't do that.

So is there anyting I can do to make browsing faster-tried it both using the proxy and not using the proxy couldn't tell any difference. or is there someother way to check my corp e-mail with my treo? IT dept refuses to set up IMAP

thanks
    \\//\\
    WebPro slower than Blazer on a 600? Something is VERY wrong... It should be a lot faster than Blazer w/proxy enabled. You are using webpro.palm.com:8827 as the proxy? Is there anything set under Options/Network?
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    on a side note where do i find web pro d/l. i want to try it out for the same reasons
    You can turn off images, that will speed it up. but it is slow - when not using the proxy - because it uses a lot of CPU "formatting".
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by robbalazs
    WebPro slower than Blazer on a 600? Something is VERY wrong... It should be a lot faster than Blazer w/proxy enabled. You are using webpro.palm.com:8827 as the proxy? Is there anything set under Options/Network?
    yes, using that proxy

Also notice that I can not touch keypad numbers to go diredt to sites from home page. ie 9=portals. Does not work, have to click the link