1.    #1  
    After sitting on the "backorder" list for a month, Buy.com is now shipping the cradle. It's about $35 which includes shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger
    After sitting on the "backorder" list for a month, Buy.com is now shipping the cradle. It's about $35 which includes shipping.
    Are you sure????? - I ordered one that last time they said they had them in stock only to find out it was back ordered so I cancelled it.
    Mine was backorderd from buy.com from march until 3 days ago. I finally I ordered from provantage, got a better deal, and received it in three days. As soon as I saw provantage had shipped it, I canceled my backorder from buy.com.
  4.    #4  
    Yes, there is no doubt that Buy.com blows (They were "in stock" when I ordered mine a month ago, only to find out they sold out in the 15 seconds it took me to place my order). However, if you have one of their coupons (which ranger between 15 to 30% off, coupled with the free shipping, it can be worth the wait (My OEM cradle cost $30, shipped).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger
    Yes, there is no doubt that Buy.com blows (They were "in stock" when I ordered mine a month ago, only to find out they sold out in the 15 seconds it took me to place my order). However, if you have one of their coupons (which ranger between 15 to 30% off, coupled with the free shipping, it can be worth the wait (My OEM cradle cost $30, shipped).
    Jagger, I've searched for coupons but have never seen 15-30% off for a $35 item. Do you have a link?
    I ordered two from Buy.com on Saturday (4/23) and got them today (4/18) with free shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7.    #7  
    AB, wish I could help you but the "coupons" are emails that Buy.com sends me directly (stemming from a time when I used to enjoy shopping there). They are links specifically tagged to each user's account so they can't be transfered (sorry).
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodHw
    I ordered two from Buy.com on Saturday (4/23) and got them today (4/18) with free shipping.
    holy crap, i always buy from buy.com but i didnt know they had a shipping time machine!!! haha just razzin ya. im sure you meant the 28th?? i'm waiting on my cradle too,
    Quote Originally Posted by disenchanted
    holy crap, i always buy from buy.com but i didnt know they had a shipping time machine!!! haha just razzin ya. im sure you meant the 28th?? i'm waiting on my cradle too,

My bad. 4/28