Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    I had VersaMail 2.5 on my 600, and was able to configure it to sync (copy) emails already in my Outlook inbox to the VersaMail inbox on the Treo.

Is that possible with VM3.0 on the 650? If so, how?

When I run the VersaMail setup program, it doesn't find any email accounts on my desktop.

I've searched here in the forums, in PalmOne's KB, and in the manual, but everything I read seems to indicate you can sync either directly to the POP server, or to Outlook with ActiveSync, which requires Exchange - and I don't have that.
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Surely someone else has encountered this problem?

I sent an email to Palm support, they responded with a very long email that detailed how to do it. But their email included references to screens that do not appear on my handheld and set up options that do not appear on my desktop application.

I noticed in the Palm user forums several other people with the same lament, and no responses there either. Unfortunately I can't post there, because the passwords PalmOne keeps sending me don't work on their site. (I've tried 6 times with 3 different registration IDs).