Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Just wondering if anyone has used the iPitch Duo via Bluetooth with the Treo 650?

It seems like it would work, from the specs, etc., but I'd prefer to hear actual user experiences.

Thanks, in advance, for any info you can provide!

Andy Wolber
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Product name is actually currently on the market as "iGo Pitch Duo".

andy
    What does this program do?
    FastFrank
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I agree.. Google is a wonderful tool. However, none of the documents specifically address compatibility with the Treo 650.

What I'm wondering is.. has anyone actually used the Pitch Duo with the Treo 650? If so, I'd be interested to hear how/if it worked.

Just pointing me to "specs" pages that don't include the specific info I'm looking for isn't what I was looking for.

Andy
    waahhh
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    waahhh
    Dutch (may I call you dutch? )

What is the purpose of your post? Can't Insertion speak for himself? (I know he can ) Just felt like asking the obvious question.
    You may

My purpose was to express my opinion as to the whining nature of your post.

This is not a private conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    You may

My purpose was to express my opinion as to the whining nature of your post.

This is not a private conversation.
    My post?
    awolber, follow the thread. Note where I respond. Note who posts 6 mins before me. His name is FastFrank. See FastFrank? See FastFrank Post. See Insertion respond to post.

FastFrank asks: What does it do?
    Insertion say: "Google!" and gives FastFrank a link.

FastFrank may not have had the need to ask, had awolber given some explanation of said product, hence, I would not have responded. Nor would you have replied back, causing Dutch to mimic your whining. Once that happened T2 decided to jump in. And Dutch responded. Not to be outdone, I had to explain the nature of my post. In which case, this thread would be dead, and you would be talking to yourself now...

The butterfly effect in living color.

Get it now??
    Last edited by Insertion; 04/29/2005 at 08:22 PM.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by awolber
    Just wondering if anyone has used the iPitch Duo via Bluetooth with the Treo 650?

It seems like it would work, from the specs, etc., but I'd prefer to hear actual user experiences.

Thanks, in advance, for any info you can provide!

Andy Wolber
    Andy,

Hello There,

I've been using Pitch Duo for Power Point Presentation for a year and it works nice and dandy. Pitch Duo enables you to connect to your Palm Treo650 via Bluetooth connection and allows you to launch and run Power Point Present using a projector, standard PC monitor or Flat Monitor. It is very easy to set-up and configure, and most of all it is very handy and portable.

Should you need to get more information about it, just follow the link / thread below.

http://www.igo.com/product_detail.as...ode=MOB+PS6B1V

http://www.mobilityelectronics.com/h.../pitch-duo.htm