1.    #1  
    Marc, I love your software and I am trying to convince my boss to switch from snappermail to your product for all of our Treo's. Keep up with the great work.

I do think I found a bug in the software though. 8 times out of 10 when I send a picture from my Treo 600 to my textamerica.com blog, Chatter Email will send the same picture six times in a row to my blog. I have tried "Shutdown & Disconnect" from the "Sys" menu and have tried soft resetting my Treo and still Chatter continues from where it left off until it has upload six pictures. Any idea's on how to stop it from doing that? Otherwise I think your software is the next best thing to sliced bread.

Hmart316
    Last edited by hmart316; 04/27/2005 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Edited to reflect what kind of reset I did. Soft Reset not Warm Reset
    hmart316 - What version of Chatter are you using, and what SMTP server are you connecting to? Thanks.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Taken from the "ChatterEmail Info" screen.

Ver:1.0.5[80:28] Apr 25 2005@ 14:48:10

my smtp server is my works mirapoint server, no exchange server here.
    Can you send me a log that shows this? Is it only to this address, or is this just the address you tend to send pictures to? What version of Chatter are you using?

Marc
  5.    #5  
    My textamerica.com blog is the address I primarily send pictures too. I haven't really sent pictures to any other email address. I am using ver 1.0.5 stable not Beta. This time it only sent the email 4 times to my blog so it seems random as to how many times it will resend it.

My moblog is here if you want to see visually what it is doing to compare with the log file I will be sending you. What is the email address I should send this log file to? When I try to send an email through here to you or through your website it does not give me the option to attach any files.

Hmart
    Use the "bug" command to send the log. Or send it to chatteremail@imap.cc

Marc