1.    #1  
    ive lots of programs i dont need anymore like contact versamail etc..etc.. since i ve goodlink does anyone know hot to erase them thanks
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    You can't. It's part of the ROM. It's not using up RAM.

You can just file it as 'unfiled' category and most of the time you'll never see it.
  3.    #3  
    i was just trying to save some space do you also know hot to cut the souns of the keys???i hate that click click
    Quote Originally Posted by gualti
    i was just trying to save some space do you also know hot to cut the souns of the keys???i hate that click click
    It's in ROM, so it's not using any "usable" space anyways. If you're a Sprint user, you can get a custom ROM without Versa. I know there are some custom GSM ROMs out there as well, but I'm not sure of the stability.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by gualti
    Preferences / Sound & Alerts / General / System Volume. I could have sworn that was in the manual.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro