Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Searched and searched...

This is soooooo easy on a pocketpc

I want to sync my work appointments ONLY on my work pc not any other catergories...

Possible???
    what app do I need???
    Quote Originally Posted by JayL
    Searched and searched...

This is soooooo easy on a pocketpc

I want to sync my work appointments ONLY on my work pc not any other catergories...

Possible???
    what app do I need???
    I know that you can do this using Intellisync... I don't think PocketSync (or whichever hotsync app comes bundled these days) supports it, however.
    --
    "I'm too sexy for my code." - Awk Sed Fred
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Open Palm Desktop, select HotSync at the top. Select custom, and you will see all of your conduits. Select each one, then select change. If you do not want to sync an item select do nothing. Remember to check the default box to keep a setting as default. It is as flexible as Active Sync set up for PPC.
    A program call GoSync works great for this. Setup conduits to sync. Then you can right click on the system tray icon and choose which conduit you want to sync.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobmay
    Open Palm Desktop, select HotSync at the top. Select custom, and you will see all of your conduits. Select each one, then select change. If you do not want to sync an item select do nothing.
    Either you or I have misunderstood the question. Your solution allows one to prevent the entire Calendar or Contacts application from sync'ing, but I believe JayL wants to sync only specific categories within those apps. That being the case, I believe that a third-party conduit such as those already suggested, is required.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    My bad! You are right. I did not read the question properly.

I am of no help.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    If you are synching to the palm desktop at work you can edit the calendar category, and delete the personal category. This should keep the personal appointments from showing up.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    jetkins understood my question

Well I was going to try Chapura Pocketmirror pro xt BUT, It does not work with 'inbox to go'