1.    #1  
    On the recent emails I get from Marc regarding Chatter updates, there seems to be a way to download the update right to the Treo (vs. doing a hotsync).

I can't quite figure this out. I can download it to my card (that seems to be the only choice) but then I can't figure out what to do with it next? Do I need a program to open up this file?
    Yes, download and install PalmHandZipper Lite from http://www.handwatch.com/handwatch2/?q=title/%2358 ... it should integrate itself into your browser to allow you to unzip files when you download them ... just when you download the Chatter update, make sure you click the "open" button after the file downloads.

The latest Chatter beta is usually available at http://www.chatteremail.com/Downloads/CEUpdate.zip ... good luck!
    You need to download a free copy of Handzipper Lite (handwatch.com) and then instead of saving to card, simply open with Handzipper Lite.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    Darn it, JBerman...beat me!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
  5.    #5  
    Thanks!
    Well... to do it right.
    (after installing handzipper lite)

1. Select Upgrade ChatterEmail in Sys menu (in Chatter)
    2. reset treo (I use the soft reset capablity of Launcher X, but a pin reset on the back should work just dandy)
    3. go to www.chatteremail.com/downloads with blazer
    4. download CEUpdate.zip
    5. 'open' it
    6. accept CEUpdate into HandzipperLite
    7. unzip and install
    8. screen will come up saying that database "Chatter" already exists and asking if you want to delete it... Answer 'all'.
    9. HandzipperLite will unzip and install 1 of 4, 2 of 4, etc.
    (If this just zips by in a second, you may not have performed steps 1 and 2 above... and chatter is still in use and will NOT be upgraded.)
    10. HandzipperLite should end with 'The decompression process is done'.
    11. Press 'Done' to leave HandzipperLite

Enjoy your updated Chatter
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee
    Well... to do it right.
    (after installing handzipper lite)

1. Select Upgrade ChatterEmail in Sys menu (in Chatter)
    2. reset treo (I use the soft reset capablity of Launcher X, but a pin reset on the back should work just dandy)
    3. go to www.chatteremail.com/downloads with blazer
    4. download CEUpdate.zip
    5. 'open' it
    6. accept CEUpdate into HandzipperLite
    7. unzip and install
    8. screen will come up saying that database "Chatter" already exists and asking if you want to delete it... Answer 'all'.
    9. HandzipperLite will unzip and install 1 of 4, 2 of 4, etc.
    (If this just zips by in a second, you may not have performed steps 1 and 2 above... and chatter is still in use and will NOT be upgraded.)
    10. HandzipperLite should end with 'The decompression process is done'.
    11. Press 'Done' to leave HandzipperLite

Enjoy your updated Chatter
    If you only had pictures it would be perfect !