1.    #1  
    I seem to be getting about 1~2 hrs talk time and less than 10~15 standbye time w/ my 660. I called SE and they tell me that is pretty good, I think I have to disagree. What is everyone elses approximate talk/stdby time with their 660?
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    I'm probably getting 2-3 hrs talk time and around 15-20 hours standby time with my 660.

Are you doing best practices for charging it? Depleting the battery all the way down and charging it back fully? If not, you may have degraded the life of your battery.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, all the way down & charging over night. I would have sworn I had read in other post people reporting >= 8hrs talktime.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    Quote Originally Posted by dcsipe
    Are you doing best practices for charging it? Depleting the battery all the way down and charging it back fully? If not, you may have degraded the life of your battery.
    Is this really a 'best practice' for the HBH-660? Do you not want to keep the battery topped-off? If depleting the charge is recommended, I need to change my charging habits, although I have no problems with battery life now.
    Well, battery is rated for 5 hours, not 8 hours. I can easily get over 2-3 hours of talk time. The standby time I don't trust, as I leave this in my car all the time, and after a few cold nights, the battery loses much of its charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    Is this really a 'best practice' for the HBH-660? Do you not want to keep the battery topped-off? If depleting the charge is recommended, I need to change my charging habits, although I have no problems with battery life now.
    In another thread, this type of battery on the HBH-660 was discussed, and due to the type, it's best practice to deplete then fully charge, not to top off.

I'll have to search around for the thread, but it wasn't too long ago.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    Quote Originally Posted by dcsipe
    I'll have to search around for the thread, but it wasn't too long ago.
    No need - I can hunt around for it myself, I obviously missed that one. At least now I know. Thanks for the tip!
    how can I stop the headset from auto connecting when I place an outgoing call?

Thanks!
    Fred
    Cingular 680