Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'll look around, I guess I am unfamilar with the technical jargon to even know where to start...what do you have in your ROM?
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew23
    I already have ROM #5 so those programs are already gone. Is there anywayyou could send me the ROM you used? Is this possible and then I just enter in my registration code into VD?
    So, since you're already flashed, the next phase to add programs into a Custom ROM is actually easy as well.

Download the Custom ROM tool on Shadow's site, make sure you print out the instructions too. Basically all you'll need to do is open the #5 palm-ace zip file, find your VoiceDial prc file and then double click it. This will add it to your ROM. Follow the instructions on copying the palm-ace and md5 files to the ROM you're going to flash, move the files as indicated to your card and flash away. viola - VoiceDail in ROM
    Yep. Luckily Palm apps are pretty simple. Just a file or two. It's just a matter of reading up on SM's site. It may look overwhelming, but after your first ROM, you'll think, "That was it??"
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I'll look around, I guess I am unfamilar with the technical jargon to even know where to start...what do you have in your ROM?
    I have CardExportII, CleanUninstaller, ClockPop5, HandziperLite, KbLightsOff, LEDOff, RadioControl650, SnapperMail, and VoiceDial.
    PM your e-mail address and I'll send you a word document with what I did, click by click.
    what happens if you need to upgrade (i.e. snappermail?)
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    PM your e-mail address and I'll send you a word document with what I did, click by click.
    Thanks! I asppreciate it!
    what happens if you need to upgrade (i.e. snappermail?)
    re-flash - I only upgrade if the changes are of use to me.
    makes sense. so if I am happy with my version of Chatter, I can add that in?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12