1.    #1  
    but what is a .php file? Why? Well their's been a few files that I have tried to download, it tells me my phone cannot open it, it will download to my card. Yet, I cannot open it either. What am I missing? Thanks....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    .php is the file extension of web pages coded in PHP.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Wikipedia is a woderful thing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Php
    On a more practical note, there's a bug in Blazer. (More than 1, actually, but that's another thread or 10.) When you try to download a .prc file using blazer, it saves it with the .php extension of the page, instead of the .prc extension of the file. You can download the file to your SD card, use a file manager (like FileZ or ZLauncher) to rename the file to the correct .prc name, and then load it into apps and run it normally.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Must be a bug in yours, because mine works fine for downloading in Blazer.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    Mine also changes the name of .prc's to .php
    Mine doesn't always change the name, but it does so frequently. I think it may have something to do with how the site is coded, too.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  8.    #8  
    Thank you all, I guess I do have a Treo 650 bug....damm those bugs!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter