1.    #1  
    On my old 600 graffiti anywhere worked great, but on my new 650 it seems to run slow and certain character strokes don't seem to take effect untill the next stroke. For example, when i make a "space" stroke the space will not appear untill I write the next character

Anybody else notice this? Any fixes ideas?

thanks
    I experimented with Graffiti anywhere on my 600.... but I stopped using it after about a week. Since I got my 650 I haven't even installed GA. 20-30 WPM graffiti entry, or 60+wpm keyboard. Hmm... touch choice for me.

Honestly the keyboard blows away graffiti as far as useability - it's one of the main reasons I switched to the Treo in the first place.
  3.    #3  
    i agree. 90% of the time i use thr keyboard, but there are times when i am entering data into my jfile data base using the stylus to select dates and catagories, or even entering names into the phone book, when graffiti comes in handy.

thats why i want a free program that works smoothly

i like the keyboard too, but when using the stylus it is a pain to switch keyboard
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I'm faster with G1 than I am with the KB. Mostly because I can write without looking. There is no way I could get my thumbs to move that fast.

I just wish the G1 hack had punctuation.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I agree, I really liked using Graffiti Anywhere on my 600, ie. shortcut-d for delete esp., but I loaded it on my 650 and it caused it to crash and reset, so I deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by lite blue
    i agree. 90% of the time i use thr keyboard, but there are times when i am entering data into my jfile data base using the stylus to select dates and catagories, or even entering names into the phone book, when graffiti comes in handy.

thats why i want a free program that works smoothly

i like the keyboard too, but when using the stylus it is a pain to switch keyboard