Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have a Palm Jabra BT250 with the modified Treo 650 firmware. If anyone is interested in buying it, PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by txken
    OK - but my understanding is that there is or was a version of the Jabra BT 250 that was made exclusively for the treo - was branded as such and I think went my the name BT 250P. Did that actually exist and are they just out of them?
    Thi should answer your question.

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../9-32--180.htm
    http://store.treocentral.com/content.../11-31--93.htm
    http://store.treocentral.com/content...11-31--261.htm

Compare the PlamOne version and the Jabra version and you see that the PalmOne one ois the "clone" of the other.
    I have the TWH and I'm getting about a 2-sec handoff delay on outgoing calls.

Is this what others experience? I did notice that one time it connected faster than the others, but about 2-sec seems to be worse case.
    One other thing - if I do a redial last number from the TWH, most times I don't get any volume at the headset, although the screen shows the headset icon as though it was connected. If I stay on the call and do a disconnect/reconnect of the TWH, then I can hear the call.

Anyone have this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by pinfante
    One other thing - if I do a redial last number from the TWH, most times I don't get any volume at the headset, although the screen shows the headset icon as though it was connected. If I stay on the call and do a disconnect/reconnect of the TWH, then I can hear the call.

Anyone have this problem?
    Yep... and we're not alone.
    me too...
    I am using the TWH for almost 2 weeks now, and after adjusting the handsfree settings on the Treo, I now make calls without having to touch the headset, and receive calls without having to touch the Treo (handoff). I am getting excellent performance times in both making and receiving calls as well. I did not have do do anything but the normal pairing described in the manual to get all of the enhanced features.

As for sound, as of today, I am using both the earhook, and the Jabra eargel and I am having excellent sound quality on my side this way, but more importantly, the quality for the person on the other end is now flawless. This configuration now also makes this by far the most comforatable headset I have used to date.

The only drawback I see so far is that there is no series of tones when a call is connected or disconnected, which has been a feature of all of the other headsets I have owned. I am willing to live with it (until I forget to disconnect an international call at the end of the day..and the bill goes through the roof )

For comparison purposes, I have the Jabra BT250, the Sony HBH660, the Moto HS850, and now the TWH, and I am convinced that the TWH is the best. The only test now is to see how durable it is with all of the use it will get and the miles that I will put on it!!!
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    What are the 'handsfree settings' on the Treo?
    bump
    Because the earlier question wasn't answered? Well, you can find the Handsfree settings if you open up Prefs and select Handsfree. The only two options are to set auto-answer and there is a button regarding voice tags. All the latter does is suggest you install voice software.

I haven't installed any kind of voice dialing software because the popular product currently conflicts with GoodLink, which I need more than voice dialing.
    Sorry Pinfante, but I have been buried over the last few days, but taroliw answers the question. I just went into Preferences and set up the auto answer. Be careful though, if you do not change it and take the headset off, you could have the next person who calls you hear your entire sales presentation to a client while the phone is on silent and the headset is in your pocket!!!

Not like I am speaking from experience!!!
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12