Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    no...free upgrade
    I am only being offered the option to upgrade to "premium" edition for $29.99 or "total office" for $69.99. Where did you get the free upgrade option?

Thanks.
    Same here, is it free if we are still useing the same free version we got on our Treo 650?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Same here, is it free if we are still useing the same free version we got on our Treo 650?
    Yes. Just log in with your registration number here, and you'll be given a link to your free upgrade...I think. If, after clicking on your product, you still just see the paid upgrade option, back out a screen and click on "Redownload Software".
    Last edited by Bill Gamble; 05/24/2005 at 09:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    Yes. Just log in with your registration number here, and you'll be given a link to your free upgrade...I think. If, after clicking on your product, you still just see the paid upgrade option, back out a screen and click on "Redownload Software".
    That worked! Thanks.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    I've been using 7.02 premium, does .06 allow you to set a preference to scan particular directories on the sd card rather than the entire dang thing! (so slow!)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12