Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    After a little more then a month of waiting I finally recieved my Vaja T65. The case is very nice and of excellent quality. Although there is a slight problem there is less space between the left row of keys then there is on the right. It makes using the Q, A, and option key a little harder to use. I think the top half of the case isnt wide enough by a very little margin. Should I contact Vaja or am I making to big a deal out of it?
    for that amount of money. i would.

How does the case fit? What color did you get?
    can you post some pics of it?

I am thinking of getting one. I am afraid of the 650 falling out. Is that a possibility or does the case fit the treo snug? Other than the fit is there anything else that you don't like about it?
    thanks
    The Treo will not fall out of the Vaja case.

Send Vaja an e-mail and pic, they'll fix the problem for you most likely.

Good luck.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    could the case be shifted towards the p side?? to get more room on the A side?
  5.    #5  
    Here are the pics although there not so great because I don't know how to take macro photos with my camera.

http://img195.echo.cx/img195/8760/dsc018684gq.th.jpg

http://img195.echo.cx/img195/4821/dsc018669iv.th.jpg
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    in the top photo it looks like you could shift the treo a little to the right, p side..is that a little gap i see on the right?
  7.    #7  
    There is not really a gap on the right side and on the left the bottom part sticks out a bit because the top isnt wide enough.
    Seems like a perfect fit from the pictures. Looks just like my case.

No point in expecting an accuracy of millimeters on a hand made product. Is it snug? All buttons accessible? Fit and finish OK?

Be happy.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    just got mine(T65) today. caterina vibrant orange. it is a thing of beauty, and surprisingly rigid. i would say the lip on the front toward the bottom of the phone has a noticeable gap between where it wraps around and the front base of the phone, whereas the back of the case is snug against the back of the phone. anyone else's like that? maybe that will help with impact if that ever occurs. otherwise great fit. i know there's no more room to slide the phone down because the flashing light, camera, etc lines up perfectly.
    It's that way to expose the microphone that's located at the bottom og the Treo.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by humzai
    Here are the pics although there not so great because I don't know how to take macro photos with my camera.
    The fit is exactly like my case.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    The fit is exactly like my case.

Yeah, same here. Still the best case of any I've seen, by far!
  13.    #14  
    Thanks for the replies, they soothe my troubled mind.
    Dude I've got a T65 with the opposite spacing: a little less on the right.
    It's really not noticeable until typing at speed.
    I would say that you definitely bought a good case, or shell, as I prefer call it: My unlocked 650 hit the deck (concrete actually) yesterday for the first time since I got it 2 months ago. It bouced on one edge of the T65 and then the antenna. It suffered a small scrape on both but the T65 worked like a charm... no other damage
    In fact, after a little wiping, my T65 was as good as new...
    Keep your case as is... it looks fine, and I'm a sticker for detail.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    The Treo will not fall out of the Vaja case.

Send Vaja an e-mail and pic, they'll fix the problem for you most likely.

Good luck.
    I would have to disagree with that comment, I've had my vaja for less than a month now, and my T650 fell out of the case and crashed down a flight of steps.... the belt clip "rotates" too freely. I wonder if Vaja should be held responsible since they claim their products are of "highest quality" and all. I would never buy another vaja case, considering the money spent on it 138.00 USD
    It's been said before that the belt clip isn't that great. Nutshell looks like they have a better clip.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoBoss
    I would have to disagree with that comment, I've had my vaja for less than a month now, and my T650 fell out of the case and crashed down a flight of steps.... the belt clip "rotates" too freely. I wonder if Vaja should be held responsible since they claim their products are of "highest quality" and all. I would never buy another vaja case, considering the money spent on it 138.00 USD
    Wow, yours really fell out of the case and not just off the belt clip ? Mine is in so tight I can't shake it out and I don't have a belt clip. When I need to remove it from the case I usually have to get something to push up from the bottom or grip is real tight on the sides at the top. Sorry to hear your case is so loose.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Wow, yours really fell out of the case and not just off the belt clip ? Mine is in so tight I can't shake it out and I don't have a belt clip. When I need to remove it from the case I usually have to get something to push up from the bottom or grip is real tight on the sides at the top. Sorry to hear your case is so loose.

Yes *really*, stays on the belt clip though! See, I was walking down a flight of stairs... and since the case rotates so freely, it rotated to an upside down position (without my knowledge BTW), and with each step I took walking down the stairs the damn treo came out flying! Anyone think Vaja should be held liable? (just want some opinions)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast