1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 600 with the Jabra BT Adapter (BT210) and have tried the BT250 (Great incoming sound but it is useless in an outdoor environment because it has no noise cancelling feature) and am currently using the BT800 (GREAT sound, excellent noise cancellation but almost none of the advanced functions work due to the BT adapter and the hook is too loose on my ear).

I have been looking at the HBH-300 as it has noise cancelling and a boom mike and is also small form factor. It just has basic features (Answer, Hangup, Volume) but that's all I can use anyway.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
    It is the BEST headset if call quality is your main concern. I have one and it's great. Bewarned that when paired with the 650, it only works in "Handsfree" mode and doesn't have any of the fancy "Handsfree" features. But as I said, if you won't compromise on call quality, go with it.

Also, just a couple of pointers:

• The battery is Ni-MH. So it is susceptible to the dreaded memory effect we used to get with batteries circa 1990s.

• Incoming audio is full-bodied and not tinny (like the Bluespoon AX).

• As the headset's earpiece doesn't sit directly above your ear canal, it's a good idea to pair it with a Jabra EarGel (not MiniGel) as this accessory directs the audio directly into your ear (increasing volume) as well as blocks out external noise.

• Find a foam windscreen to cover the mic portion if you want to use the headset outdoors. Due to the extra-sensitive mic, wind impact is a bigger problem than most headsets. Fix a foam windscreen over it and you're good to go.

HBH-300 + Jabra EarGel + Foam windscreen = Clear & crisp conversations anytime, anywhere, any condition.
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    I should have mine late this week. It will be my 3rd headset. If this one doesn't solve the static and range problems I'll have to give up on the 650 w/bt headset. I'll also have to stop reading the threads about others that have 'no trouble'.

I lost the 250 but hated it anyway. The Scala 500 has decent response times and others can hear me ok but I hear static and the range is short.
    do a search...
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I have a Treo 600 with the Jabra A210 adapter, too and have the HBH-300 headset. I love it. I don't get any static issues, the range is great, and I can use it outside downtown without any sound issues. You definitely need to add a Jabra eargel and the foam windscreen works great, too (thanks for that tip pertinax!). I have absolutely no problems or issues with this headset and as far as I know, it has the longest talk time at 10 hours.

If you buy it from Dan's, you get a car charger with it! It also comes with a charging cradle and stand, a neck strap, and plastic clip you can use to clip the headset to a pocket so it doesn't get lost. Just so you know, if you use the eargel, you won't be able to use the cradle, but it's not a big deal to me.
    pertinax, I just read your review on the other thread. Interesting to hear that on your set-up, outgoing calls are transferred to the HBH-300. Is this automatic?

For me, I have to dial on the Treo then press the multifunction button on the HBH-300 to get the call transferred to the headset.
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    Quote Originally Posted by rudychow
    pertinax, I just read your review on the other thread. Interesting to hear that on your set-up, outgoing calls are transferred to the HBH-300. Is this automatic?

For me, I have to dial on the Treo then press the multifunction button on the HBH-300 to get the call transferred to the headset.

Yes, tranfer on outbound calls is automatic.