1.    #1  
    I would like to see sprint's treo 650 have a program that could hop on nextel's walkie talkie radio application since sprint and nextel just merged. would be a great app....

Anyone ever think of this...
    Assad
    Doesn't exist
    And I would like to see people pay for programs, rather than trying to rip off the developers.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    this guy's a thief...illegal activity in the forums is a violation of your agreement with treocentral.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Wow. You guys are like stalkers. Insertion and Dutch follow that man and commence to harass all his threads. LOL
  6.    #6  
    yeah... they are quiers. they have nothing better to do. all i asked was the original question.
    I would like to see sprint's treo 650 have a program that could hop on nextel's walkie talkie radio application since sprint and nextel just merged. would be a great app....

could that program be possibly written since sprint and nextel just merged.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Wow, people graduate from college with that grammar?
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.