1.    #1  
    Whatever I do, and use any backup software (including BackupMan and BackupBuddy VFS) I can't preserve my trusted bluetooth devices on my Treo after a hard reset.

I have many devices of mine and my friends in my trusted device list and it gets very annoying to re-pair all of them after hard resets.

is there any file which holds the trusted devices ? and why doesn't it get restored with backup softwares ?

thanks
    FWIW: My trusted devices restored just fine using BBFVS after a hard reset. Make sure you have ALL files selected when you do your backup.

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
    The file name is "Bluetooth Trusted Devices" Who can see it with filesz and I jhave been able to restore with backupman manually.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
  4.    #4  
    thanks for the information. I get a failure saying "existing file is protected" when I try to install my backup file.
    I'm trying with new firmware (1.21) maybe it's a problem with this fw.
    you can use filez to change the attributes from read only
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    You probably also need to make sure BT is off when you try to restore the file.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro