1.    #1  
    After about 6 - 8 weeks of use use, the e-grip on the back of the 650 , near side buttons is starting to peel away. Anyone know what kinds goop they use ? Wanna use something that will still peel off when I want it to but don't wanna toss a set of e-grips after just two months.
    I am on my second set of egrips. they are peeling again. I won't be buying them again.
    Of the four pieces on my Treo, two have been on since Nov 2003 (large back piece and one side piece. The other two pieces have only been replace once.

Lucky me.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    does egrips have any sort of warranty? Will they replace pieces that peel prematurely?

-Randy
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottydon't
    I am on my second set of egrips. they are peeling again. I won't be buying them again.
    I have "spray adhesive" in the office for mounting photos and stuff on cardboard backing. Spayed some on a sheet of paper, wiggled a paperclip in it and then ran the clip under the peeling part.....thru a rubber band around it for 15 minutes and all is well with the world again.
    Quote Originally Posted by zesta
    does egrips have any sort of warranty? Will they replace pieces that peel prematurely?

-Randy
    I just ordered my egrips for the 650 last week. I have not received them yet. However, I did receive the following today:

"Your recent shipment of Treo 650 egrips appliqués may contain a defective product.

If the clear rubber is separating, please reply to customercare@egrips.com for a replacement.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for using egrips® appliqués!"

I would check with them.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi