Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 255
  1. #141  
    Is this going to be released officially on May 5th? I do not see any posts where you can get the update now.
  2. #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    I successfully upgraded my Cingular phone from 1.05 directly to 1.23. Went from 7M free to 13.5.

    Everything seems fine except I am getting reboots after each Hotsync. Any suggestions on what is causing this? #*377 reports reset caused while running hotsync. PIMsDataMgr.c, line:135 checkRecordChunk mean chunk is null...
    That sounds like there is some data corruption in one of your PIM databases. Try having your PC overwrite your handleld for one hotsync on the PIM databases to see if that helps.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  3. dawg's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    #143  
    I flashed mine yesterday and I really miss the ability to hit one of the side buttons to mute an incoming ring. Anyway to get that back?
  4. #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg
    I flashed mine yesterday and I really miss the ability to hit one of the side buttons to mute an incoming ring. Anyway to get that back?
    Hey! Wassup with that? Just tried it and it happened to me too. I used that a LOT!
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  5. dawg's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    Hey! Wassup with that? Just tried it and it happened to me too. I used that a LOT!
    Yeah me too. I hope there is a fix soon...

    OT do you own a 350z? I thought I might have seen you in another forum.
  6. #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg
    Yeah me too. I hope there is a fix soon...

    OT do you own a 350z? I thought I might have seen you in another forum.
    That'd be me. 350ZR with NISMO package.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  7. nelson1's Avatar
    Posts
    117 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg
    I flashed mine yesterday and I really miss the ability to hit one of the side buttons to mute an incoming ring. Anyway to get that back?
    Running 1.23 I can mute the ringer by hitting either the calendar or e-mail buttons. I can then answer with either the phone button or the center button of the 5-way.

    I don't know if it makes any difference but I am set up to turn the screen off when the phone rings...the screen is on during calls.
  8. dawg's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    #148  
    Thanks for the tip on how to mute. Not quite as good as the side but I can live with it.

    Zboater - sweet car. I have an 05 Silverstone. I want to put a computer in the stock gps location and have internet access via bluetooth dun via the treo 650 but I can't even get it (dun) working on my laptop. It says its verifying username and password and then says it can't connect.
  9. #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg
    Thanks for the tip on how to mute. Not quite as good as the side but I can live with it.

    Zboater - sweet car. I have an 05 Silverstone. I want to put a computer in the stock gps location and have internet access via bluetooth dun via the treo 650 but I can't even get it (dun) working on my laptop. It says its verifying username and password and then says it can't connect.
    Have had a similar problem with PDANet. Can usually solve it by ensuring that GPRS is already working when I try to connect.
  10. #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bishop
    flashed to v1.23 ... backupbuddy vfs = didn't work. had to reload everything. good thing I didn't buy it yet, I'd be unhappy with money thrown out the window.
    Worked for me!
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  11. #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by docmaster
    You mean to say that this $600 POS can't be used as it's own SD card reader?!?!?!
    Im sure there is some software out there that you can hack your way through it, but no, its not meant to be an SD card reader for a PC.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  12. #152  
    Where do you guys get the file to download to update your treo?

    Mike
  13. #153  
    You can get the 1.23 upgrade from here http://home.austin.rr.com/violet/Treo650-fw123.zip

    It's very nice! No problems for me, except for syncing my contact datasbase. Although I think it is just a coincedence.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  14. #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    You can get the 1.23 upgrade from here [url]No problems for me, except for syncing my contact datasbase. Although I think it is just a coincedence.
    It may not be a coincidence. I note that the uppgrade added a couple of contacts to my DB that I don't believe were there before: "Accessories" and "Technical Support." I wonder if these additions caused your problem, or perhaps exacerbated a lurking problem that hadn't surfaced previously.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  15. #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperManFan
    So this 1.23 is supposed to be customizable? How so? Am I supposed to be able to delete stuff I do not need (languages, apps, etc)?
    I created detailed instructions for how to customize GSM ROM's here. I removed RealPlayer, VersaMail, and Tutorial and added about 15 .prc's
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

    Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

    About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  16. #156  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    You can get the 1.23 upgrade from here http://home.austin.rr.com/violet/Treo650-fw123.zip

    It's very nice! No problems for me, except for syncing my contact datasbase. Although I think it is just a coincedence.

    Ahh, come on! The guy bounces in the middle of a thread and asks a question that's been asked and answered a million times!! Make him work just a little! IF he gets away with that stuff, he'll hijack every friggin' thread on the board.
  17. #157  
    I could only find the link to the download in one place and it took a bit of looking. I figured it was worth another post.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  18. #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    I could only find the link to the download in one place and it took a bit of looking. I figured it was worth another post.
    Agreed. The thread has gotten very long and there is a lot of extraneous material in it.
  19. #159  
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg
    I flashed mine yesterday and I really miss the ability to hit one of the side buttons to mute an incoming ring. Anyway to get that back?
    What do you mean by "side buttons"? The volume rocker? Or the phone green/red keys. Is this possible under 1.14?
  20. #160  
    I read a lot of the posts and did search first... Its not really hijacking since this thread is about the 1.23 firmware.

    Thanks Swieder for posting the link.

    Mike

Posting Permissions