Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy
    I want to know about this too!
    Yeah, me too.. because I'm getting "out of memory" messages trying to install 1.21 via SD card (it's a 1 gig card).

It shows 36 items on it, taking up around half a gig of space, and there's nothing else on the card besides firmware updater stuff.

Somethings up.
    Quote Originally Posted by docmaster
    Yeah, me too.. because I'm getting "out of memory" messages trying to install 1.21 via SD card (it's a 1 gig card).

It shows 36 items on it, taking up around half a gig of space, and there's nothing else on the card besides firmware updater stuff.

Somethings up.
    So use the cable method; it works fine.
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts

Somethings up.
    Something is definitely up... I was able to do the update using my 128M card without removing anything first... I don't think the update took up more than 10 or 15M... if that.

Brett
    Yeah, this is saying that I have 36 items in the "Audio Directory" taking up 410.9 MB of space. (I don't have an "Audio Directory") lol
    I tried the hotsync method last night, it seemed like the most straightforward approach.

It didn't work, the message was: Use the SD method.
    I tried the hotsync method last night, it seemed like the most straightforward approach.

It didn't work, the message was: Use the SD method.
    If you didn't use the .exe file specifically designed for the cable method, then I guess I can understand that.
    Does anyone know if this fixes the Blazer caching issue? If not will it ever be fixed?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    the camera bit was confirming that the 650 camera was VGA when everyone else was saying 1.3MP. I got to see a prototype at a sprint store in TN and confirmed his info here and everyone slammed me cause no one wanted to believe it.

My point is he has been proven trustworthy
    Everyone? I didn't slam you! Now I am slamming you for saying I slammed you. Slam
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    am still waitin
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    got any link to download the 1.23 firmware???

cant wait for the latest ROM....
  11. ISA
    Now is still April..
    sorry...guilty of exaggeration....self slam...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    If you didn't use the .exe file specifically designed for the cable method, then I guess I can understand that.
    You sound like a smart guy, a little condescending and assumptive however.

Yes, I used the .exe file.

The whole process ran fine... at the end (after 100% completion) it gives me this error message: "Different partition detected. Hotsync installer cannot be used. To upgrade your device, use the SD installer."

I have seen this issue posted elsewhere.

I'll try the SD method one more time.
    Quote Originally Posted by spacehog
    I'm getting the update sometime today, if someone gives me a host site, i can upload it by this evening. Hopefully going from 1.21 to 1.23 will be just as breezy as going from 1.15 to 1.21...
    Why not ask the mods to host it here?
    Why not ask the mods to host it here?
    They will not host P1 intellectual property.
    So will this update work with any GSM (ie., Cingular?) or is this only for the unbranded GSM version?
    OK in the "SD installation" instructions (by peterscm) posted yesterday, it says:

"4. unzip the downloaded file to a temp folder."

What downloaded file? Is this misleading... Am I supposed to read something else into this?

Does he mean go through all the folders and drag all compatible files over to quick install? (for the SD)

I've actually seen the question of dragging zipped files over to.

Help please.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    They will not host P1 intellectual property.
    I see... I have a number of unrelated sites, some as yet unpublished... I'd be happy to temporarily host it... I don't care.
  19. ISA
    Good season for fool
    Quote Originally Posted by ISA
    Good season for fool
    Thanks Confusious, here's another: "Man who fart in church sit in own pew."
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast