Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    I took these pictures by putting an 8x binocular in front of the camera lens.

You can see the upper left part of the picture expanded greatly!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Now is this a nude beach ?
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    No its Miami Beach...but we do have a nude beach in Miami Beach!
    A nude beach? But where would you keep your "concealed carry?"
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    A nude beach? But where would you keep your "concealed carry?"
    It's a nude beach. The Treo would have to go nude, as well.

Which brings us to the next topic. Is your Treo a boy treo or a girl treo. And how does one tell.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    I wasn't referring to the Treo. I was making a snide remark about Florida's new gun laws. Actually, a nude beach may end up being the safest place to be in Florida.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I wasn't referring to the Treo. I was making a snide remark about Florida's new gun laws. Actually, a nude beach may end up being the safest place to be in Florida.

ohhhhhh.... Florida sounds like a happening place.

Back on topic for a sec. What does putting a binocular in front of the treo get me other than a very blurry pic. The cool factor is there, but.....
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Interesting, but not a very usable pic I don't think. But awesome try!
    Better than a thumb !
    You're right about that one, if you're a criminal and hoping not to be shot while attempting murder, rape, burglary, etc a nude beach would be perfect. Of course, I hope you do understand that criminals don't adhere to gun laws and having a CCW in no way creates a propensity for someone to go around blasting folks; same reason having my drivers license doesn't mean I'm going to start running over school children. It's a shame you think the way you do, the same document that ensures your right to express your opinions also clearly states that the citizenship's right to carry and bear arms should not be infringed.

Sorry to derail the thread but I felt I needed to address meyerweb's post.
    Last edited by evilghost; 04/26/2005 at 12:05 PM.
    Hold on a second. Did you take that pic from a upper floor condo at Oceania? That clubhouse in the bottom left looks SOOOO FAMILIAR!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...