1.    #1  
    I have the lite version installed but when I dowloaded a zip tonight and saved to card the app couuld not see it...
    I then moved it to RAM still no go...

what am I doing wrong?

FYI I had installed the full demo versio earlier but later removed it with uninstall mgr.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcgroup
    I have the lite version installed but when I dowloaded a zip tonight and saved to card the app couuld not see it...
    I then moved it to RAM still no go...

what am I doing wrong?

FYI I had installed the full demo versio earlier but later removed it with uninstall mgr.
    I too have the same issue. I got it free bundled with Snappermail. Good thing I have the demo version of the regular Handzipper. 28 unzips left.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    The Lite version requires you save as Handzipper Lite file.

While mail clients and Blazer might allow downloading to a root location, HZ Lite won't "see" the file unless the DL is in it's temp directory.
    You're not supposed to be going through the HandZipper Lite application; it's designed to let you unzip directly from within another app, like Blazer or Snappermail or Launcher X .
    Last edited by Bill Gamble; 04/26/2005 at 07:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    You're not supposed to be going through the HandZipper Lite application; it's designed to let you unzip directly from within another app, like Blazer or Snappermail or Launcher X .
    Or Chatter?
    i had a similar problem where hz wouldn't see the file but at the time i was running it off my card using powerRun so i moved it into ram and it's been fine since...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    If your ZIPs are on a card, you can access them via Blazer (via HZL) using the file:/// method.

See this post: http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php?to...98810#msg98810
    Treo knowledge base (FAQs)

Treo Hater's Club

Treo 600 (GSM)--> MDA Vario (HTC Wizard)