Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53
  1. agi
    agi is offline
    agi's Avatar
    Posts
    99 Posts
    #41  
    Wondering the same thing, especially if it supports Groupwise 6.5

    I have heard something about Groupwise (new version) supporting PUSH capability but can not find the thread so read up more on that.
  2. #42  
    i just downloaded chatter and i have jibberish in upper right corner of phone screen.
  3.    #43  
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $Groupwise$ $does$ $NOT$ $support$ $push$...

    g550guy - What version did you load? What phone and carrier?

    Marc
  4. #44  
    just got it off your website 1.0.5.1
    verizon 650
    jibberish in upper left not right--where it should say verizon
  5.    #45  
    That's not a Chatter bug, I don't think. Is it 3 digits dash 3 digits?

    Marc
  6. #46  
    it was boxes and other symbols....it seems to have gone away...i thought it was related because it occurred right after install. no sending attachments in trial version?
  7.    #47  
    You can send attachments (there is no trial version)... I'd recommend starting with the beta, btw...

    Marc
  8. #48  
    can i install on top of one i have? BTW one thing i noticed right away was that when sending in chatter vs snapper it takes more keystrokes to put addressee in.
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    You can send attachments (there is no trial version)... I'd recommend starting with the beta, btw...

    Marc
    You mean the evaluation is not crippled. correct? Since it does exit you once the trial period is over...unless you mean the betas?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by g550guy
    can i install on top of one i have? BTW one thing i noticed right away was that when sending in chatter vs snapper it takes more keystrokes to put addressee in.
    What do you mean more keystrokes? I'm trying to remember Snapper...but what is the difference?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  11. #51  
    when you send an email with snapper it takes 1 keystroke to get to contacts and one to add them to email. with chatter it takes three to select email address from contact list and another to add them.
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by g550guy
    when you send an email with snapper it takes 1 keystroke to get to contacts and one to add them to email. with chatter it takes three to select email address from contact list and another to add them.
    But Chatter has a smart lookup of addresses. Just start typing the e-mail address and you get a list of matches. I much prefer that to a lookup. But, you are correct about the additional click.

    Good Luck.
  13. #53  
    I sort of agree with rsprouse on this one: You may be right about the extra button click (I haven't used snapper in quite a while so I don't quite recall) but overall I much prefer the way chatter handles the e-mail address look-up.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions