Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Marc, anyone?

What makes Public Folders different from Private Folders in Exchange 2003?

I can't browse them in the folder list though I can subscribe in Thunderbird.

I am hoping there is some change my A.S.P. can make to allow this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcsipe
    What? That doesn't make any sense. You upgrade more than 7 times a week? If you had a problem, then what are you talking about?
    LOL Sorry, I meant I have never had problems upgrading Chatter. But I did have a problem with b3 yesterday.

Al
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Using 1.0.5.1

1. When I try to save a draft with no adressee Chatter doesn't save it.
    2. In File Attachment window if I select any Pictures or Sounds, I can't highlight OK with d pad or touchscreen. I must tap OK to select..

Otherwise, Chatter is terrific as always.

Sprint T600>hardware rev C>latest firmware
  4.    #24  
    puyi - #1 should be fixed soon. #2 I have to look at (but it's in the Pictures or Sounds app at that time, right? I don't think I have any control over that.)

Marc
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Marc,

Sorry I was unclear.

When in the popup to select SD, Pictures, and Sounds if I use the d-pad to highlight Pix or Sounds, I can no longer highlight OK.

Hope that makes sense.
    I do not know what I did before chatter....this app is the bomb and is a balckberry killer! The recent upgrade is great! Marc you did it again!!! Great job
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Using on 1.0.5.1 on my aging Sprint 600 and would like a coupla 'hancements:

1. Ability to change Summary Preference from Mailbox Menu(s) so I can toggle Summary Pref to access Delete or Junk Multiple Selections.
    2. Ability to change the default directory for attachments on the SD card. I don't think I want to select from a popup EVERY time I save to card.
    Last edited by puyi; 05/17/2005 at 06:18 PM. Reason: posting in blazer
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Using 1.0.5.1 I experienced something very strange.

While in Chatter, I answered a call.

Upon returning to Chatter, I was greeted with the Trial Version popup and when I hit OK all my mailboxes disappeared.

I opened FileZ and I could see all my Chatter databases so thankfully I knew I could back up and reinstall.

Then without my provocation my phone reset and my mailboxes reappeared. Unfortunately, I don't have a log.

Is this behavior stabilized in the latest beta?
  9.    #29  
    I'm not sure what that was; it sounds like something confused the poor NVFS (you have a T650, right?) I haven't gotten reports of this in the beta's, no.

Marc
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Marc,

I am still using my Sprint T600 until my favorite programs are up to date on the 650.

I am home with the baby the next few days so I'll try to find time to install the latest beta.
    3 x's I had FM mailbox disappear on my 650... after calls or web use for beta 1052b19.. thank god chatter rebuilt from snapshot.
    just updated to b21... see if that helps.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    File name begins CEa-#########

Just curious.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by puyi; 05/21/2005 at 03:03 AM. Reason: image management
  13.    #33  
    johnski - No reset then? Just no mailbox? Can you send me mail about this at chatteremail@imap.cc, and tell me what phone/carrier you use?

Marc
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Marc,

Sprint T600 > Hardware C > Firmware 1.2 > Chatter 1.0.5.1

I try to attach a Ringtone from Sounds Menu, click "Insert" and nada, file not attached.

I apologize if you've responded to this many, many times before.
    Chatter and Gmail:
    If I use Chatter and Gmail, can I do the following:
    1. Delete a message on Chatter and have it deleted from Gmail as well?
    2. Set Chatter to only download unread messages? (I know I can set this in gmail, but it is a nuisance since I must continually reset the "Only download from now on" preference.)
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    prubin-

You might consider using IMAP i/o POP with gMail.

Setup a free fastmail account at http://www.fastmail.fm, pop forward your mail to fastmail then you don't have to use the SMS trigger to get new mail.

Might I suggest you change the setting in gMail to Archive after forwarding? You can respond to priority mail via fastmail AND can still POP your mail later from the desktop for a local archive.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    prubin-

I almost forgot, if you use gMail's SMTP, sent mail automatically uploads to gMail's sent box WITHOUT using sent mail uploads option...very cool.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Marc,

Are Delivery Receipts for Sent Mail possible?

Thanks for listening.
  19.    #39  
    puyi - Not sure how they're handled, really.

Marc
    Does chatter support Groupwise email ?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast